Morning Sickness

(Taylor's pov)

I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and closed the door, hoping not to wake up Ed. I leaned over the toilet and that's when Ed came in. He rushed over, and held back my hair as I emptied the contents of my stomach.

When I was finished puking I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink to rinse my mouth out, Ed had followed me over to the sink with a worried expression on his face. He asked me if I was okay and I told him that I was fine, but I could tell he was still worried.

Ed and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when Ed asked me what happened this morning. I told him not to worry that it was probably just the flue, and that if it was anything else I would tell him. He was quiet for the rest of the afternoon, though every once and awhile he would glance at me to make sure I was okay.

Ed and I have been dating for two years now and those two years I have spent with him I wouldn't trade them for anything. We might have are ups and downs but in the end he is always by my side. We even bought a house together, it's by the beach and at night I fall to sleep in Ed's arm listening to the waves hit the shore and the sound of Ed's breathing.