Positive

I woke up again with the feeling that I was going to throw up and this time Ed woke up with me and followed me into the bathroom. Ed is rubbing my back and trying to do his best to comfort me while I am puking. When I was done I went to the sink to rinse my mouth out.

I know now that what I have is more than the flue and I think that Ed knows too. I broke the silence by saying "Ed I think I may be pregnant, could you go to the pharmacy and pick me up a pregnancy test?" And with that he grabbed the car keys and was out the door. 15 minutes later he came home with the pregnancy tests. I took the pregnancy test into the bathroom and when I was done I put the tests on the bathroom sink and waited. Five minutes pasted I picked up the pregnancy test and flipped them over, both of them had a positive sign, my heart stopped and I could feel my legs buckling underneath me but luckily Ed caught me before I fell.

I looked at those pregnancy test for about another hour when Ed came over and put his hands on my knees and said "I will never leave your side, I will be with you every step of the way." I smiled and gave him a kiss and got up from the position that I have been in for the past hour and walked over to the couch and Ed followed and we both laid down and I took his hand and put it on my still flat stomach and he smiled at me and in that moment I knew everything is going to be okay.

Later that day I decided to call the doctors office to schedule an appointment to make sure that I am indeed pregnant and if I am to make sure that the baby is okay. I scheduled the doctor appointment for Friday and today is Wednesday so my appointment is in two days if you don't count today.

The rest of the day was watching old movies with Ed and cuddling and talking about when we should tell our parents, we decided to tell them the same day we tell them that we are engaged.

Ed and I are really excited to be adding an addition to our family. I'm worried about what my fans will think of me but Ed reassured me that they would support me and stick by my side. I don't know what I will do about the paparazzi, but I have a couple of months before I start to show, so for now I am not going to worry about that. I just want my baby to be healthy and happy and I know that Ed wants that too.

(Ed's pov)

When Taylor told me she was pregnant I felt like the world had stopped. My life will be completely different now that Taylor is pregnant and in a few months we will be bringing home a baby. I will be protecting and caring for my son or daughter and I will be teaching her or him everything they need to know. I know that I will be by Taylor's side until the day my heart stops beating.

Taylor and I decided that we wanted to go to the beach today and we didn't have to walk far since we practically lived on the beach. I was already in my swimming suit and I was standing by the back door that led out to the beach. I heard Taylor coming down the stairs. She walked over to me with a smile on her face. I opened the back door and let Taylor go first I followed her down our porch steps to the beach. We found a spot on the sand to put the towel on.

Taylor and I were laying in each others arms listening to the ocean when I looked over to see that Taylor had fallen asleep, I kissed her head and whispered in her ear "love it's time to get up." With that she woke up and asked me what time it was, I told her it was four p.m. We decided to leave. We have been at the beach for most of the day and Taylor and I are tired.

When I was in bed I couldn't help but notice that Taylor had her hand on her stomach and was smiling and I put my hand over hers and I kissed her and said goodnight and I fell asleep with my hand on Taylor's stomach.