Decorating

(Ed's pov)

I was leaning against the bathroom door frame waiting watching Taylor finish putting her makeup on. "Hey Taylor are you about ready to go?" She turned around so she could face me "yeah just give me a minute." She said while putting on her mascara. "Just meet me in the car when your done." She nodded her head and I descended down the stairs and opened the front door and started the car. A couple minutes of waiting Taylor came out and joined me in the car. "Ready to go?" I could tell Taylor was excited she has had a smile on her face ever since she got up this morning. We drove around for about 30 minutes until Taylor screamed in excitement "Ed what about this store?" she said pointing to a small quaint shop, I nodded my head. I parked the car by the curb and got out, Taylor had beat me inside. I opened the door of the shop and noticed Taylor starring at something. I walked over to her. "Ed I love this crib." It's white but it has an antique look to it. "It's perfect Taylor." I said spinning her around slightly so I wouldn't hurt the baby. When we were done buying everything we needed we left the store and headed home. I already got the paint for the baby's room, Taylor wants to paint the baby's room so I let her. I was setting up the crib and everything else when I heard Taylor calling for me "Ed come here." I ran up the stairs as fast as I could "what is it? Are you okay?" I said frantically. Taylor looked at me and giggled. "Yeah Ed I'm fine it's just that the baby is really kicking and you seem to calm it down the best." She took a seat on the rocking chair that I put together last week and I walked over to her and I got down on my knees and put both my hands on her belly. "Wow she really is kicking." I said while rubbing her belly. Taylor put her hands on top of mine and we stayed like that for about another five minutes. Finally the baby managed to calm down a little bit. I went back downstairs to finish setting up the crib and everything else while Taylor finished painting. When I finished setting up the crib and everything else I went upstairs to see if Taylor needed anything. When I got to the baby's room it was done. Taylor did a really good job. "Taylor where are you?" I said while looking around the house. I looked in our bedroom to find Taylor fast asleep, painting must have knocked her out. I giggle and laid next to her in bed. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep next to her.