Three Years Later

(Taylor's pov)

It was Christmas morning and Elizabeth came running into our room. Elizabeth is three almost four and she has long curly orange hair and my bright blue eyes. "Mommy, mommy. Santa came last night, " she said while jumping on Ed then me. I turned to Ed who was tickling Elizabeth. Ed whispered something to Elizabeth and the next thing I know Elizabeth and Ed are tickling me, and I can't handle it. "Ed... I... Can't... Breathe," I said between laughs.

After about five minutes we decided to get up, and Elizabeth couldn't have been happier. Ed went to go get the camera while Elizabeth and I waited by the stairs in the hallway. "I got the camera," Ed said. And with that Elizabeth ran down the stairs, and Ed and I followed. "Daddy. Look what Santa got be," Elizabeth said holding up red lipgloss, like what I wear. "Mommy and you can match now," I heard Ed say to Elizabeth. She tried putting the lipgloss on, but she missed her lips and got it all over her cheeks, nose, and even her forehead, which I have no idea how she did that. I started laughing. "Hey babe. Did you check under the tree, there's something for you," Ed said. So I got up from the coach and went over to the tree to see what it was. There was indeed a present for me under the tree. I opened it up and there was a gorgeous diamond necklace. "Ed you didn't have to get this for me," I said admiring it. "Can't his husband get something nice for his wife?" He got up and put the necklace on me. "A beautiful necklace for my beautiful wife." Ed said. "I love you Ed." I said giving him a kiss. I was waiting until later tonight to give Ed my gift. I know he will be excited.

We didn't have anything planned for today. We are going over to my parents house tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. Elizabeth just played with her toys that Santa got her for the day, she barely left her room. Ed and I were laying on the coach watching a movie when I decided I should give Ed his gift. "Hey Ed. I have a present for you," I said. "What it is?" He asked. "Here let me go get it." I ran up the stairs. Two months ago I found out I was pregnat, I was waiting to tell Ed. I thought that Christmas would be the perfect time to tell him. I had started showing a little bit, so I put on a tighter shirt that would show it off, and I wrapped a blanket around me, and I started to feel my heart racing as I walked down the stairs. Why was I so nervous to tell Ed? What if he is mad at me? All these thoughts began to cloud my mind as I sat down on the coach next to Ed. I took a deap breath and closed my eyes, and when I opened them Ed was looking at me. "Okay, so Ed this present you won't be getting for awhile." I let go of the blanket that was wrapped around me, and it exposed my belly. "I'm pregnant," I said. Before I knew it I was being lifted from the coach, and Ed had me in his arms. "Really Taylor?" He said with excitement. At this point I couldn't hold back my tears and either could Ed. He looked down at my stomach. "You're showing a little," he said. "Yeah," I said while patting my belly. "Taylor, thanks for making this the best Christmas ever." Ed said. "I love you," we said at the same time.