Visiting

(Taylor's pov)

My mom decided to come down this weekend and help me around the house and see if I needed anything. Ed and I where sitting on the couch and I was rubbing my belly because Elizabeth is kicking and it's getting uncomfortable. "Ugh! Ed I just wish six months would be here already." I said looking down at my belly. "It will be here before you know it." He said in a comforting tone. I gave him a reassuring smile.

I was sitting eating lunch when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and opened the front door and was greeted by my mom hugging me. "Taylor how are you?" She said with a smile. "I'm good! The baby has been kicking a lot lately though." I said while rubbing my belly. "Yeah you kicked a lot too." My mom said while winking at me. My mom took her suitcase up to the guest room. "Taylor come here." My mom said yelling from upstairs. I walked up the stairs to find my mom in Elizabeth's room. "Do you like it?" I asked her. "Yeah it's adorable." My mom said smiling. "Yeah we finished it just last week."
"Are you getting nervous?" My mom asked. "Yeah I'm a little nervous, but once the baby is here I will be ready."
"Yeah I was a bit scared before you where born, but once I held you in my arms everything I was scared about didn't matter."
"I really can't wait to hold her." I said looking down at my belly and smiled at it. My mom and I talked for the rest of the day, my mom told me what I would expect when the baby is born. "Ed come here." He came in the TV room where my mom and I where sitting. "Yes love." He said. "My mom said that we should take some pregnancy classes so we can be prepared." Ed just stood there for about a minute "Do we have to?" He said while running his hands through his hair. I sighed and looked at my mom who shrugged at me. "I guess not." I said. Ed came over and sat next to me, he took his hand and lifted up my head and turned it so I could see him. "Taylor I know we will be ready for this baby." He said placing his hands on my growing belly. I felt a tear run down my cheeks, but Ed wiped the tear off my cheek. "Hey don't cry. I'm here for you. I will make sure you and the baby are safe and good."
"Ed I'm happy, I'm happy that you are here for me and the baby. You are going to be an amazing dad." I smiled and he smiled. "I love you." He said. I turned to find that my mom must have left, she probably knew that Ed and I wanted to be alone. I went to bed happy that night.