Forgiveness

(Ed's pov)

I woke up the next morning on the couch with a horrible headache. Taylor is probably still in bed, so I got up to go check the bedroom, when I entered the bedroom Taylor sat up immediately, when she saw me she started yelling at me "Ed get out." I was so confused why she is telling me to get out of our bedroom "why are you telling me to get out?" she gave me a confused face. "you don't remember what happened last night?" "no I don't, what happened?" she now relaxed a bit. "Ed you yelled at me last night and you were drunk." I walked over to her and took her hand into mine. "Taylor I'm really sorry. I promise it will never happen again now that we are going to be bringing a baby into the family soon." She smiled at me and we hugged. I got in bed and laid by her and I put my hand on her growing belly and Taylor smiled. "Would you like a boy or a girl?" she asked me. "I don't care as long as our baby is healthy."

(Taylor's pov)

Today is the day that my parents are coming down, so Ed and I have decided to tell them today that we are getting married and that I am pregnant. My parents are coming at 3:00 today so Ed and I have a little bit of time to clean the house. When I finished cleaning the house it was 1:30 so I decided to make some cookies. I just put the cookies in the oven when Ed walked in, he came over to me and put his hands on my waist. "Can I have this dance?" he asked as he was turning the radio on. "why yes." I giggled. He spun me around a couple of times and then I heard the oven go off. "Oh good the cookies are done." When I got them out of the oven it was about 2:30, so my parents will be here in about 30 minutes. I decided that I would watch TV for the remaining time I have.

I hear a car door slam so I knew that my parents were here so I got up and greeted them at the door. "Mom, dad how are you?" I asked them as they hugged me. "good, good." my mom said. She asked me how I was and I told her I was good. They sat down next to Ed and I on the couch. Ed and I exchanged glances and decided to tell them now. "Mom, dad Ed and I have some news to tell you." My dad and mom exchanged some worrisome glances and said "okay Taylor what is it?" I took a deep breath. "Well, Ed and I are getting married." both my mom and dad looked like they were going to start crying. "Taylor that is great. I am so happy for you and Ed." I grabbed Ed's hand. "Also I am pregnant." I said with a smile. My parents sat there for another minute until my mom broke the silence by saying "Taylor I am so happy for both of you. A child is a major responsibility but I know that you and Ed will make great parents." I sighed in relief. "thanks mom and dad." Ed was smiling like a kid does on Christmas morning.

My parents stayed for a couple of days. My mom and I went shopping to buy me some more clothes because I was getting bigger. Ed and my dad mainly talked and would watch TV. I didn't want my parents to leave but I knew they had to. I gave my dad then my mom a hug. "Bye mom, bye dad. I love you." "call me Taylor if you have any problems and also call me when you figure out the gender of the baby." my mom said. "Taylor I love you and I know that Ed will take good care of you." I giggled a bit. "thanks dad and Ed has been taking very good care of me." with that my parents leave and I close the door behind them. The rest of the day Ed and I just enjoyed each others company.