December 13th

(Ed's pov)

Today is Taylor's birthday and I want to surprise her with breakfast in bed, so my mom and I got up really early to make Taylor some breakfast. "mom pass me the eggs." I said while getting the pancake mix out of the cabinet. She hands me the eggs and I get to work. I watch my mom make eggs and bacon while I finish making the pancakes. I finished making the pancakes and my mom was patiently waiting for me, so I got the tray to put the food on, and I put a rose on the tray and a note that says happy birthday love! I slowly made my way up the stairs to our room were Taylor is sleeping and I open the door. "happy birthday Taylor!" she immediately sat up straight. "don't do that Ed. You scared me." she said trying to contain her laughter. I walk over to her and set the tray over her lap. "Ed did you do this?" she asked starring down at the food. "yes, my mom and I got up early to make you breakfast in bed since it's your birthday." I said taking a seat next to her in the bed. "Ed you are so sweet." she said kissing my cheek. I watched her eat the whole thing. "that was amazing." she said finishing off the last bite of the pancakes. "I'm glad you liked it." I said winking at her. "ouch!" I looked over at Taylor that had her hand on her stomach. "are you okay?" I asked while placing my hang on top of hers. "yeah the baby has been kicking me a lot. She was kicking me all last night." she said with a sigh. "well let me fix that." I said smirking. I put my mouth close to Taylor's belly. "hey little one, your hurting your mommy. It's mommy's birthday! could you maybe lay off the kicking just a little bit? Mommy and daddy are really excited to get to hold you." In return the baby kicked. I looked up at Taylor who had tears in her eyes. "Ed I love you more than anything." she said while tears dropped on her lap. "I would crawl to the ends of the Earth for you." at this point Taylor was balling her eyes out. We kissed a long and passionate kiss.

(Taylor's pov)

 I admired my belly in the mirror in the bathroom. The baby is due in 12 days, but she could really come at anytime now. I got dressed in a dress that went down to my ankles and I curled my hair because Ed said that he is going to take me somewhere special for my birthday. When I was finished I descended down the stairs and was greeted by Ed who was literally jumping with joy. "ready to go?" he said. "yep." I said . "but first I have to blind fold you because were we are going is a secret." he said. "okay." I said, sounding a bit nervous. He put the blind fold on me and helped me into the car. Awhile later I felt Ed's arm as he helped me out of the car. "can I take this blind fold off?" I asked. "sure, here let me take it off." Ed took of the blind fold and I gasped. "Ed this is the place were he had are very first date." I said with a grin that went from ear to ear. Ed took me to the park and he even set up a picnic for us. "I told you I had something special planned." he said smiling at me. He helped me sit down on the blanket. Ed made all my special foods. When we finished eating it was around four so we decided it was time to go home.

"Hey Taylor your mom called." Ed's mom said as I walked in the front door. "okay, I will call her back." I picked up the phone and dialed my mom's number, two rings later she picked up the phone. "hey mom, you called." I said. "yeah, I was wondering if you and Ed would like to come down this weekend?" she said. "yeah I would love to come down. Is it okay if Ed's parents come too? because they are visiting us right now." I said. "yeah they can come. We are here in California, we bought a house here, we wanted to be closer to you when the baby gets here and we also want to be close to your brother too."  she said. "mom that's great. I'm so happy that you got a house here in California. How long will we be staying?" I asked. "Until the 23rd." she said. "okay, that sounds good." we talked for another hour or so. "Taylor I love you and have an amazing birthday." she said. "I love you too, and I have had an amazing birthday. I said goodbye to my mother and hung up the phone. "what was that about?" Ed asked. "my mom wants us to come up this weekend. We would get back two days before the baby gets here. Also my mom said that they moved to California because they want to be closer to me when the baby gets here and they want to be close to my brother too." I said. "sounds good to me." he said.

I had an amazing birthday. I had cake and Ed took me to the place were he had our first date. I fell asleep happy that night and with Elizabeth moving in my tummy.