Elizabeth

(Taylor's pov)

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach, and that's when I felt something warm trickle down my pant leg. "oh my god, Ed my water broke." I said while gripping the handle on the door because of the pain. "what, now? we still have an hour and a half before we get back home." he said, and I could notice the terror in his voice. "ahhhh." I screamed, nearly making Ed drive into the ditch. "Taylor can you make it another hour and a half?" he asked me. "do I look like I can last another hour and a half?" I said rubbing my belly and moaning. "okay I will call my parents, they are right behind us." Ed said picking up his phone. I was relived when I heard Ed's mom picked up. "mom, Taylor is going into labor." I heard what sounded like a scream on the other end of the phone. "can she last another hour or so?" Ed's mom asked. "no, I already asked her." Ed said looking from the road to me. "here hand the phone to Taylor. I want to talk to her." Ed handed the phone to me. "Taylor I need for you to breath in and out." I did as she said. "now hand the phone back to Ed." I did as she asked. "Ed I need you to pull over the car. We are going to need to deliver the baby." Ed face went completely white, but he did as his mom said and pulled the car over. Ed's parents car parked behind hers and Ed's mom got out of the car and she walked over to us. "Ed I'm going to have Taylor lay in the back seat and I'm going to deliver the baby, and your going to have to keep driving." before Ed could argue she had me laying in the back of the car. Since Ed and I have a minivan we can put the seats down to make more space. Ed's mom put blankets around me and I took my pants off. Ed started driving. "Taylor I need you to keep breathing and when I say push I need you to push as hard as you can." I just nodded, because I was in a lot of pain. I'm scared, but I have to trust Ed's mom. "okay, Taylor I need you to push for me." I pushed with all my might. Ed looked like he was about ready to tear off the steering wheel. 30 minutes later I heard muffled cries and I relaxed a little. I watched Ed's mom clean off the baby. I'm so glad that Ed decided to pack baby clothes and some diapers. Ed's mom handed me Elizabeth, who now stopped crying because she was in my arms. I look down at Elizabeth who is sleeping in my arms, and all my worries about not being a good parent were gone. My vision started to get blurry from the tears that threatened to escape from my eyes. I hadn't noticed that Ed pulled over the car and his mom took over driving so that Ed could come back to see if I was okay and so he could hold Elizabeth. Ed came to sit next to me and he was crying as hard as I was. I placed Elizabeth in Ed's arms and his faced lights up as he looks down at his sleeping daughter. "hi Elizabeth this is your daddy. I love you very much. You came a bit early, we weren't expecting you in the car on the way home." he said giggling.

Ed held her for about another five minutes until Elizabeth started crying, so I took her from Ed's arms. "Are you hungry?" I said cooing at her. After I was done feeding her I noticed that we where at the hospital. Ed helped me out of the car and I held onto baby Elizabeth who was looking up at me with her blue eyes. "Ed look at her eyes." I said admiring the tiny baby in my arms. "she has your eyes Taylor." he said kissing the top of my head.

The doctor told me that I could go home today. She wanted to make sure that the baby and I are okay. I thanked her and she told us congratulations and I thanked her. I got into the back of the car with Elizabeth and I admired her sleeping in her car seat. I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face and Elizabeth in between Ed and I. My perfect family. I kissed Elizabeth on the head lightly and then I kissed Ed before I went to bed.