Pigeon (Sherlock FanFic)

~Super Weird and Smutty JohnLock FanFic~

Warning: Cursing, Gay, Smut, Super Weird, Pigeon Death

I am so sorry that you chose to read this.

855 Words
***
Mary and John had decided to go to the park one day. John, hoping to get some affection from his bitch-ass cold wife, wore a tight pair of trousers.

He swayed his hips as he walked. He also jiggled it a litte. He turned around to watch her walk behind him and she scolded him. He furrowed his brow and rolled his eyes.

How could she not appreciate all the hard work it took to make his booty look perfectly perfect? Sherlock always appreciated it, even when it was being completely ratchet af.

Mary caught up to him, "You always embarrass me John!"

"What is the hell is wrong with twerking in public?" John replied.

"You know what?" she started.

"WHAT? COME AT ME, BITCH!" he shrieked.

"AGHHHH!" she swung her arms wildly in the air.

A bird happened to be flying by, but not just any bird, a pigeon -  John's favorite bird. In her rage, she hit the bird with all her force and snapped its neck.

John stopped dodging Mary's arms. She kept hitting him, but he did not care. It was as if everything were in slow motion. A single tear fell down the man's cheek. He bitch slapped his wife into next week.

"WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!" he picked up the broken dead bird's body and ran to the only place where he could be consoled.

The apartment he had shared with his best friend. He was running gay-ly to 221B Baker Street.

He panted as he knocked on the door, "Sherlock!"

Sherlock answered the door in his usual sexy night wear. He wrapped the bed sheet tighter around his waist, "Hello. It's me."

"This is no time to annoy me with Adele!" he still had the bird body in his hands.

"You are clearly upset John," Sherlock's face grew worried, "Please come in."

John broke down, "M-Mary smacked this bird and it died."

"So what can I do about it?" Sherlock rubbed John's back with his hand.

"Make sweet man love to me," he looked into Sherlock's icy orbs.

Sherlock wasted no time getting John's clothes off. He kissed John's neck the whole time, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"What about Mary?" Sherlock gasped for breath.

"Fuck that bitch," said John, "Forget about her non existent ass. She had no booty at all, but you Sherlock...you have all the booty."

"That is the most romantic thing you have ever said to me," he grinned and tangled his fingers in John's hair.

"I could die in your arms Sherlock," John moaned.

"TAKE ME, JOHN!" Sherlock screamed in pure lust.

John made Sherlock drop his sheet. Sherlock stood completely gloriously naked. John stared at Sherlock's erect member.

He growled, "Somebody's eager to play."

"THE GAME IS ON!" Sherlock tackled his lover to the ground and ripped off his clothing.

"J-John," he stopped, "Y-You never-"

"I know. I always wanted to tell you about it. I was afraid you would be disgusted," John blushed.

"How could I ever be disgusted?" Sherlock stroked John's pigeon wings, "I have always wanted to fuck a half pigeon half man."

"I'm glad you love me for me," John kissed the man more passionately than before.

The kiss soon turned heated and they started grinding on each other.

John moaned and his glorious pigeon wings fluttered when Sherlock pulled him off the ground and into the bedroom.

John threw Sherlock on the bed and grabbed some lube and a condom that he had conjured with his pigeon powers.

He slicked a finger and looked into his partner's eyes, silently asking if he was ready for this. The consulting detective nodded and spread his legs with no shame.

The bird-man stuck the finger inside Sherlock's butt and moved it around. Sherlock grabbed onto his wings and moaned out, "Damn, Pigeon Man!" when he found that certain spot inside of him.

John abused the spot while adding more fingers and stretching his lover out to take his cock.

When Sherlock was begging him to his cock (Ha! Cock! As in the bird? Cause John's half bird? No? Ok...), John wrapped the condom around himself, lubed himself up, and shoved himself in.

He waited until Sherlock said he was ready and then started pounding in and out of him harder than a month old, overcooked biscuit.

When John felt himself get close, he started jerking Sherlock off.

"Holy shit, John, you're faster than Sonic!" the blue-eyed man exclaimed.

They both came after that remark and John fell on top of his new lover, wrapping him in his wings.

"I love you, Sherlock," John stated.

"And I love you, my little pigeon-man," Sherlock replied.

Fin.

Hello. I was on a trip last week and didn't have WiFi. That's why there was no update last Sunday. I decided to tell anyone that reads this to let them know I'm not quitting this book. That's all. Bye.