Seven Minutes (Avengers Smut)

~Very Long Stucky Smut!!~

Warnings: Smut, cursing

3186 Words
***
Steve usually didn't do things like this. He was a good kid! He was captain of the football team and he made honor roll every year! He tutored other students and was probably the nicest guy in his school! He didn't go to parties and he sure as hell didn't play seven minutes in heaven with strangers!

But tonight wasn't usual in any sense of the word. In fact, it was a very unusual night. Steve had gotten a little tipsy and felt like doing something out of the ordinary and stupid.

It was Tony - of course - that had suggested they all play the silly game. Everyone had agreed and tipsy Steve felt like it was a great idea! That was how everyone wound up sitting in a big circle full of strangers while Natasha finished off a bottle for them to spin.

Steve only knew a few people there personally like Nat or Sam, but he recognized others from the hallways at school. There were a few others, though, that he had never known but had heard stories about, like a certain cute troublemaker named Bucky Barnes.

Bucky was a senior like Steve but that was about all they had in common. The two were pretty much complete opposites. Steve was a good kid while Bucky was basically a delinquent.

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Tony clapped his hands and his eyes lit up. "Who wants to go first?"

"I guess I'll go," Natasha offered when no one spoke up.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Clint. The two shrugged and walked to the nearest closet for their seven minutes. Steve had always thought they would make a cute couple.

After they had come back holding hands, the person next to Nat had to go, as were the rules. Sam smirked as he spun the bottle. It landed on some girl he had been raving about and they walked off to a closet.

They came back seven minutes later, both looking frazzled and holding hands. Sam returned to his spot next to Steve and clapped him on the back.

"Your time to shine, buddy," Sam encouraged.

Tony smirked and said, "Oh, this is gonna be good."

Steve laughed and spun the bottle. The bottle spun quickly before finally slowing to a stop to point at his partner.

Tony let out a mirth-filled laugh as he saw who it was. Sam just put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. The bottle had landed on none other than Bucky, the hot delinquent.

The brunette just smirked at the blonde. He stood to his feet and helped Steve stand to his. Steve avoided his gorgeous eyes as Bucky tugged him to the coat closet, cat calls and whistles following them.

It was silent when the door to the closet closed behind them. Steve turned to look at Bucky as his eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room and he realized how close they were. He tried to step back before he realized there was nowhere to go. Steve just sighed and decided to make the best of the situation.

"I'm Steve," he introduced himself, extending his hand.

"Bucky," the other man replied with a smirk as he shook Steve's hand.

"So, how's your night going, Bucky?" Steve tried to strike up a conversation.

Bucky just chuckled and replied, "It's going pretty okay, how about you, Steve?"

"I'm doing fine," Steve said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Bucky put a finger on Steve's chin and lifted his head up to face him.