Those Eyes (Supernatural FanFic)

~Highschool Destiel FanFic~

Warnings: Cursing, Spoilers

823 Words
***
Castiel was looking out of the window of his math class trying to figure out how Sherlock Holmes could have survived the fall off the hospital when the bell rang, bringing him out of his daze and back into the real world where Ms. Jody was saying something about a homework assignment Cas had already completed in class.

He grabbed all his things and shoved them into his backpack. His next class was on the complete opposite end of the school and he could make it if he started fast-walking now.

He flung his backpack over his shoulder and shoved past any students trying to get in the class while he tried to leave.

Cas zoomed through the halls, walking past Mr. Dick's classroom as he didn't feel like a lecture on the school's policy on running, and got caught behind some walkers - that's what Cas referred to as the slowest people in the hallways. Up ahead, he saw a herd - that's a group of people that stop to talk to each other in the middle of the hallway.

He sighed. They had decided to take up the entire hall and not let anyone in or out.

He steeled his shoulders and started pushing through.

"Hey! Watch it!" Lisa, a popular girl from school, snapped. "Did you just see that? That nobody just ran into me, Dean!"

Cas just rolled his eyes. Lisa was one of the girls in the school that felt they could do anything to anyone and get away with it. Long story short: she was a bitch.

Castiel heard the boy he assumed to be the almighty Dean Winchester say something back that obviously only pissed Queen Lisa off further. (Dean and Lisa had been rumored to be a couple for a while now, so it wouldn't be too farfetched that he was there.)

"Are you kidding me? You are so insensitive, you jerk!" she screeched, stomping off.

Cas sped up his pace to avoid a domestic between the two rumored to be a couple and was immediately stopped by Mr. Dick. The man had apparently been going to the office and wasn't outside his class like he normally would have been.

Damn it, Cas thought.

A few minutes later and Castiel was on his way back to class with one minute to the tardy bell.

If he ran, he would make it but Mr. Dick would probably give him detention so he opted for the lesser of two evils and walked to class, sighing when the bell rang.

When he finally did make it to his class a few seconds after the bell, his teacher didn't even look up at him before telling him to go get a tardy.

Another sigh.

This would be his first ever tardy on his perfect record, he felt like he was close to tears.

Cas hiked his bag up on his shoulders and started the long journey to the attendance office.

He turned his head when he heard shouting coming from a nearby classroom and saw the oh-so-great Dean Winchester stomp out of the class with his head down, heading straight for him. (Like he could do anything straight...)

Cas jumped as one of the most popular guys in the school fell into step right beside him.

"You ever have a teacher that you just know is a masochist and probably a satanist in their spare time?" he asked.

"You're talking to me?" Cas questioned after looking around for anyone around them.

"Yeah, Cas, keep up," Dean said, looking at him like he was an idiot.

"Okay then. If you're talking about Crowley, I had him last year, and what he does in his spare time is his own business and none of ours," Cas replied, feeling kind of uncomfortable that Dean was having a conversation with him like he knew him.

"Huh, guess you're right, but I still swear he enjoys to see students suffer," the brunette boy said.

Castiel shrugged, still very confused as to why one of the most popular guys in school was talking to him.

Once the two had reached the attendance office, Dean said his farewell, telling Cas he would see him later, and walked off to go see the principal, Mr. Chuck.

Cas walked into the office to sign the tardy book while the lady supposed to be working watched a cooking show on the dinosaur of a television in the corner.

When he finally got to his class, he found it extremely hard to focus on the Shakespeare Mr. Metatron insisted they read. He was instead finding himself thinking about a boy with a very beautiful pair of green eyes. Little did he know that the green-eyed boy in his thoughts was having a similar problem about an angelic pair of dazzling blue eyes.

Ohhh! They're falling for each other! Comments? Questions?