The Confession (Naruto FanFic)

~SasuNaru (and Other Ships) One Shot Below~

Warnings: Plenty of Homosexuality (All kinds of it, too), Spoilers

Set in dream world, Sasuke is home. It's set in Shippuden. Confession Day in some random holiday I made up for the sake of the plot.

871 Words
***
Naruto sighed for the umpteenth time that day as he sat down on a bench under a tree. He watched as Sakura waited under a cherry blossom tree across from him for her confidant.

You see, today was Confession Day in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It's a made up holiday of sorts where participants will confess to their crush. The holiday was made by a bunch of kids from the village so they would have a set date to finally confess to their crush and stop waiting for the "perfect moment" to tell their loved one.

And it became obvious that Sakura had used the day to stop procrastinating and finally confess her love to Hinata when the shy girl walked over to her. The medical ninja had realized her love for the gentle fist user when Hinata protected Naruto from Pein and almost lost her life in the process. It was then that Sakura realized that life was short and didn't offer second chances, so here she was, about to confess her love to Hinata.

Sakura took a deep breath and started telling Hinata about her feelings. The pale eyed girl smiled at the blushing pink haired girl and kissed her cheek, hopefully a sign she accepted and reciprocated the love of Sakura.

Though, when Sakura pulled Hinata in for a passionate kiss that she didn't back away from, Naruto assumed all was well and smiled, for one of his favorite pairings was happening.

The two women left after their kiss, running off to Sakura's house to consimate their relationship. (My girl Hinata getting her some booty!!)

Naruto sighed again and dropped his head in his hands. He already decided earlier that he was going to participate in the holiday and confess to his crush, he just didn't know when he would confess during the day.

The blonde looked up to see Shino and Kiba run off somewhere whilst holding hands. He smiled as another one of his ships got together.

But the smile soon dropped from his face when he started to think of everything that could happen when he told his crush he liked him. Yes, him. That's just one of the reasons Naruto felt so nervous about admitting to his crush, he didn't even know if the man of his affections was gay.

Naruto would've started freaking out even more but the man occupying his thoughts appeared next to him, seemingly out of nowhere, startling the blonde.

"Oh, hey, Sasuke. You really shouldn't sneak up on people, ya know? I could've mistaken you for an enemy and hurt you," Naruto told the sharingan user.

"Ha, as if you could lay a finger on me," Sasuke scoffed.

"Hey, bastard! I could beat you anytime, anywhere!" the other male pouted.

"As great as it sounds to beat you in a fight, I didn't come to do that, I came to talk with you," the raven looked away.

"Oh, what about?" Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I came to talk about Confession Day," Sasuke said with a barely noticeable blush.

Oh, he probably wants advice on how to confess to some girl, Naruto thought.

"Do you want advice on how to ask out a girl? 'Cause if so I'm not the best person to ask. Every time I ask someone out, they hit me...or maybe that's just Sakura..." Naruto thought aloud.

"No, Naruto, you are the last person I would ask for dating advice. I came to confess to you," the Uchiha admitted.

"What? Oh, ha ha, funny joke, Sasuke," Naruto laughed, thinking this was all a stupid prank.

"I'm being serious, Naruto. I came to confess to you," Sasuke repeated.

"No, stop it, this isn't funny. How'd you figure it out anyway?"

"I'm serious, and figure what out?" a confused Sasuke asked.

"Figure out that I liked you! I was going to confess to you today!" Naruto cried out.

"Wait, what? You like me?" the raven questioned.

"Yes! Very much actually! And your stupid joke is making me feel like shi-" the blonde started.

Sasuke interrupted the talkative, hyperactive ninja with a kiss that showed the other how serious he was about liking Naruto.

When they both pulled away from the kiss, Naruto, for once, was actually speechless.

"Do you believe me now?" Sasuke asked, a smirk making its way onto his face.

"Maybe just one more kiss until I fully believe you," Naruto blushed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and kissed his blonde once more. He pulled away to see a smiling Naruto.

"You good or you need another one?"

"I should be good for now as people are starting to stare. I'll save the other kisses for later," Naruto smiled.

"Or for right now," Sasuke said as he grabbed Naruto's hand and dragged him towards his apartment.

The end.

Sorry if it seemed rushed or crappy, I've got stuff going on and everything so that's my excuse for today... Bye!