One Night Stand (Supernatural FanFic)

~Sabriel is finally here!~

Warnings: Gayyy (obviously), Cursing, Smut-ish, Fluffy

1607 words
***
When Sam's eyes finally opened to greet the beautiful morning ahead, they immediately shut from the assaulting light streaming in from a nearby window.

Sam turned in his bed, snuggled himself into the heavenly covers, and wrapped his strong arms around the man beside him...

Wait... Man?!

The brunette jumped straight out of the bed he was in and onto the hardwood floor. My apartment has carpet in the bedroom! Sam thought. Where the hell am I?!

"Woah, easy there, tiger," the mystery man yawned, still groggy from sleeping.

"Where the hell am I?" Sam quickly asked.

"You know, that is the fastest I've ever seen anyone get out of my bed, is my hair that bad?" the man grinned.

Sam stared at whiskey colored eyes for a moment before saying, "Answer the previous question, please."

"Well, considering your exquisite beauty I'd say I'm in heaven and you're an angel but-"

"Did you kidnap me or something?! Because people will look for me!" Sam exclaimed, not quite believing the man in front of him.

"No! We're at my place. You remember last night, right?" he asked.

Sam shook his head. The man started again, "Okay so you don't remember. That's a blow to my self confidence. Umm, how do I say it? Okay, so you... no that's not it... Uh, I... nope, not it either."

"Just say it!" Sam prompted him.

"You and I had lots of gay sex last night!" the light-haired man rushed out.

Sam stared at him in shock. He and...this stranger. He didn't even know his name! He had a real one night stand! God, Dean would be so proud of him right now...

"Sorry it came out like that, you kinda rushed me and I was nervous and I didn't want you to freak out and you're probably freaking out because of me now-" the man started saying.

"I don't know your name," the brunette said, suddenly feeling guilty.

He felt like he was betraying Jess even if she was the one that broke things off with him. But that on top of not knowing this man's name was making him feel terrible.

"Oh, I'm Gabriel, Gabe for short. It's okay that you forgot it the first time, just don't forget it again," Gabe said with a wink.

"I'm Sam," Sam said, reintroducing himself.

Then, he remembered.

"Hello, stranger. You look like you could use some company. I'm Sam."

"Hello, Sam," Gabe said, shaking Sam out of his trance. "Umm, I'm assuming you don't want to try to get more sleep, and more sex is most likely out of the equation, so I'll go fix up some breakfast."

"Sounds great," the brunette agreed.

Gabe raised himself into a sitting position and winced.

"Damn, you did not go easy on me last night," he said.

So I was the top. Good to know, Sam thought.

"Sorry about that," the "top" apologized.

"Nah, it's all good," the "bottom" replied, standing up to show off his bare ass. "Now where are my clothes?"

Sam pinned his newfound partner against a wall as he sucked dark love bites onto the other man's neck. He ran his hands past a wonderfully round rump to two perfectly sculpted thighs which he lifted to wrap dangerously low on his bare hips.