Chapter 52: Maybe You Were Meant For Me

Song: Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

"So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep."

----------------
Jasper's hands are on my face the moment we enter the apartment again. Our lips come together in a messy haste, but we manage a few kisses without stumbling too much. "Where's your brother?" I ask in a breath.

            "With his girlfriend," he murmurs and starts walking us backwards as he continues kissing me like he won't have another opportunity. 

            I latch onto the sides of his neck as we venture towards another room. With his hands on my waist, he tugs me in the right direction.

            We enter his room I imagine and Jasper nearly trips over something, but I hold him steady so he doesn't plummet to the ground.

With surprisingly accuracy, Jasper spins me around and gently lays me down on the bed. He hovers over me in seconds. His hands gently caress my face as he searches every inch. The pad of his thumb touches my bottom lip, skimming over to each side like he's trying to figure out if I'm real. "I love you," he whispers. "I love you so much."

            I brace a hand on his nape and bring him down so our lips can meet. "I love you too," I reply softly and bring our lips back together.

            Jasper grips my face and instantly deepens the kiss. Our mouths part and his tongue grazes mine as he leaves a taste behind. My body molds to his in the way it used to and I've never missed something so much. Being with Jasper again isn't something I thought would happen. I can't deny how much I've missed him.

            How much I love him.

            Jasper kisses me and continues to tell me he loves me. It's small whispers hidden behind his kiss but I feel them.

            My hands start pushing up the hem of his t-shirt and he rids himself of it before helping me get rid of my own. I let my legs fall to his sides and his hips press into mine. A surprising moan falls from my lips, only to attach to Jasper's. He starts kissing me harder like he's in a rush. That same warm feeling I get when wrapped in Jasper like this, returns. My breathing comes out in pants and it feels like I'm losing control.

            When I try to take off my jeans, Jasper's already ahead of me. The button comes undone and they're being tugged down my legs before I can utter a word. His lips touch my shin first. He kisses up my leg, over my hip and my ribs, and drifts to the center of my chest. He lingers on the base of my throat for a few moments, kissing and nibbling on my skin. The way his lips and hands are attentive make my eyes fall shut, but not for long.

            I feel the warmth of his breath on my lips and I open my eyes again to meet his waiting blue ones. My hands instantly reach for his face so I can remember him too.

            "I don't think I could handle losing you again," I admit.

            He shakes his head. "I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be."

            I kiss him softly and drag my fingers down his bare torso to find the button of his jeans. "I don't want to be anywhere else." I free the button and skim the band of his underwear.

            Jasper takes my mouth in another kiss with one hand settled at the base of my throat. His palm flutters down my stomach, leaving chills in the wake of his touch. Gosh, I've missed his lips. I almost forgot what it felt like to kiss Jasper.