Chapter 1 - An unfair fate

She heard the front door being slammed shut forcefully and she knew... he was home. He always did this ever since her mother died on that mission. He spent all the money on the alcohol and they barely had money to eat. there were days when she was starving but she kept it for herself. She always wished to be like her mother, a respected shinobi but her father had other plans for her.

He slammed the door open to her room.

''Here you are, you little shit.'' he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of her warm bed. She cried in pain.

''Dad, please, you're hurting me.'' she begged like she begged every night.

He started to laugh like a psychopath enjoying his daughter sufferance. He didn't care what she had to say, he owned her and right now, today, on her 18 birthday he decided to make her useful. This was the youngest age at which you could work in the only brothel from Konoha. It may sound weird. A respectable village owning a brothel but it was allowed mainly for the ninjas who were coming from other villages.

He dragged her outside, the wind of the night hitting her beautiful face. She had her mother's big beautiful green eyes and her father's pink hair. he hated it at first, but she grew to love it since they were some rare features.

He feet were bare and she could feel the rough ground rubbing against them as she was dragged through the crowd. No one dared to help her. She cried. What was he going to do with her this time?

Her father opened the door from a big building which looked like an inn but she felt like it wasn't really an inn. The inside smelled horrible but he couldn't associate it with anything. There were women dressed in beautiful yukatas from fine textures, they wore a lot of make up and they had a big cleavage compared to her small breasts. Most of them were sitting in some men's lap. The smoke was so thick that you could cut it with a kunai. From upstairs could be heard moans from different rooms. Then it clicked. It was a brothel. Her father intended to sell her. She felt her eyes watering but wanted to look strong. She won't give him satisfaction, she won't cry in front of him.

A woman in a short yukata with black hair and long legs came and eyed Sakura from head to toes.

''Why are you here, honey? Interested in some women?'' 

She trembled at the words.

Her father started laughing from behind, grabbing his daughter's shoulders.

''She is my daughter. I want to sell her for a good price. She is a virgin so she would be valuable.''

His words made her sick. she wanted to scream, to run and hide but she couldn't. She never had friends.

The woman studied her again, squeezing her small boobs. Sakura sobbed.

''Her boobs are small but we had some clients who asked those kind of things also her legs are long and she has some very special features.'' she looked at her dirty night grown.

''She doesn't even need make up. Aren't you such a beauty?'' she looked into Sakura's fearful eyes.

''I will give you 3000 ryō.'' the woman said towards her father. Sakura's eyes widened and she heard some gasps from the room they were in.

Her father smirked.

''Well, I told you that you will be useful. I am rich thank's to you.'' he whispered into his daughter's ear.

''It's done.'' he told to the woman. They shook hands and she handed him the money. He went out running and screaming that he is rich. Sakura started crying.

The woman put an arm around her shoulders.

''Now, honey don't cry. You should be proud that you're worth so much thank's to your special features and think about the men that you will please. They will pay a fortune to have you. And above all, your clothes won't be dirty anymore. You'll look fancy like a true whore lady.'' she led her upstairs to a special room to get some sleep. Her work will start from tomorrow and the owner of the brothel couldn't be more excited to see how much money she will make thank's to this pretty young lady.

______________________________________________________________

I'm feeling reallyyyyyy creative these days. Enjoy.