Chapter 9 - Becoming one *LEMON*

"Each time a man looks into your eyes, he is only searching to find himself; for he knows already, that he is part of you." - Jeremy Aldana

It was 6 pm and it was about time for the Uchiha family to show up. They told Itachi that all three of them will pay him a visit to discuss an important matter along with a special guest. Both Itachi and Sakura assumed that it was Shisui. They started preparing dinner. She cut the vegetables and boiled them while Itachi was making the rice balls. She thought that he was extremly hot in that white apron. She passed by him, smacking his ass and giggling. He jumped sightly, his cheeks turning red. This woman was driving him crazy... In a good way. Itachi was happy that Sasuke will come too, he wanted to tell him that he could move back in. He didn't held grudge against the brother that he loved so much despite all of the things.

A knock on the door was heard and Itachi went to open it. His mother smiled brightly while his father gave him the same stern face. He let them in. Behind, was Sasuke who just nodded.

"Nii-san."

"Itachiii!" he heard a familiar female voice which made him cringe. He looked at the brown haired woman who followed them inside.

"Izumi..." he said trying to keep his calm. She jumped on him, hugging him tight. His mother giggled.

"She is the guest. We want to talk about something important." she said, clapping her hands happily. Itachi sweatdropped while trying to pull Izumi's arms from around his neck. What did she had to do with anything that involved his family? he thought.

They were in the dinning room and Sakura came with the plates. She smiled kindly at the guests.

"Is she your cook or maid?" Izumi asked Itachi as she sat down on a cushion. His face turned pale. Sasuke facepalmed himself. Sakura's eye twitched. She felt like punching the hell out of this disrespectful guest.

"No, she is a friend of mine." he said calmly. Even though Sakura knew that they are more than friends, she agreed with his lie while his parents were here until they make up a story on how they met.

"Oh, sorry. Nice to meet you." she extended an arm to her, excited. Sakura shook it and gave her a fake smile. On the inside, the anger was building slowly. She didn't like this girl at all. She was bad news.

Everyone took a seat.

"This food is delicious." Fugaku said.

"Sakura made it." Itachi answered, making her cheeks turn a shade of pink. Everyone looked at her and smiled.

"Sasuke, you can move back in whenever you want." Itachi started the conversation.

"It's alright nii-san. Soon I will have my own home. I won't bother you."

He nodded.

They all had small talks and Izumi was throwing daggers at Sakura the entire time. She observed how Itachi looked at her and had a genuine smile, how he listened to everything she was saying, being fascinated, how his eyes sparkled, how he never acknowledged her how he acknowledged the pinkette. She was jealous. She had a crush on him since they were five. Something was up with her, she wasn't just a friend and Mikoto, Fugaku and Sasuke seemed to like her too. She felt like an outsider even though Sakura was the outsider.

"The dessert will take awhile to be ready." she said clapping her hands together as the guests finished their food.

"It's alright, we want to talk about something important with Itachi anyway." Mikoto said and he gave a confused look.

"Well, you are 23, and soon to be the head of the clan. But the head of the clan needs a wife..." she said excited, her smile never fading. He smirked and looked towards Sakura who was already looking at him a bit afraid of what will come next. Sakura gulped. She didn't like where this conversation was heading.