Chapter 10 - Creating bonds

"I love you and I will until the end of time.And just as she said the words, two bright stars drifted past them overhead and disappeared into the night sky together…" - Danielle Steel, Until the End of Time

!!! LEMON !!!

Sakura woke up, opening her eyes lazily. She looked up at her lover's beautiful face. He was reading a book.

"Good morning." he said smiling, not taking his eyes from those words.

She stretched her arms, yawning.

"Morning."

She laid back, cuddling with him, their naked bodies exchanging heat. Her fingertips started drawing imaginar lines on his abdomen.

"With how many women you had sex until now?" she asked frustrated. "You are good... Too good." she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Jealous, aren't we?" he arched an eyebrown and smirked down at her. He was teasing her. He liked the way she pouted like an innocent child when she was upset.

"No." she lied. Yes, she was very jealous, the idea of another woman seeing him naked and touching him, pleasing him... Ugh...

"Whatever you say. But to answer your question: I had sex with six women. But it was the first time that I made love." he said, poking her nose.

"Liar." she said angered by his chill attitude.

"I mean it. It's the first time that I actually love someone. And the last time." he said kissing her cheek. She threw her arms around his torso, burring her head in his chest and inhaling his after-sex scent.

"Now Sakura, don't hold me here forever. I promised Shisui that we will train today." he said pushing her gently and getting out of bed. It was her turn to study his curves, his ass had a perfect shape and his long black ponytail reached his asscheeks. He looked like a real God. She groaned. Since she lost her virginity last evening, they had sex like four times but she still craved more. She just couldn't get enough of him, he was like a drug.

He hurned around to give her a kiss but she had other plans. She grabbed his hard manhood, pumping it.

"S-sakura..."

She caressed the tip which already had precum. Her tongue licked it clean. She started licking his entire lenght, one of her hands massaging his balls. The skin on them was rougher, she observed. She started sucking his manhood, bobbing her head and hitting her gag reflex. His fingers found their way in her hair, pulling her closer to the base of his cock. He threw his head back in pleasure.

"Sakur-aahh, I really have to go ahh..."

She used her free hand to pump what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She stoped sucking and moved her lips to his balls, kissing and sucking them, offering the same care. She returned, this time moving her head faster.

"I don't wanna come in your mouth ahh."

She didn't listen. She continued her torture until a warm liquid shot in her mouth and down her throat. It tasted salty and she swallowed all of it, cleaning her lips with her thumb. It wasn't that much cum, they had sex four times in less than 12 hours, after all.

"Shit, sorry." he apologized, holding her intense gaze. She just gave him a genuine smile.

"There's heaven in your mouth." he said still trying to catch his breath.

This was the day when Naruto insisted that Sasuke should bring Sakura when they were out. She had to make friends. As Itachi was busy training, she went to the Ramen shop with the boys amd there she met Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, TenTen, Neji, Rock Lee and Ino who was working at the hospital. They were all such nice people. She observed the way Hinata looked at Naruto. It was the same way she was looking at Itachi and she and the others ploted to sneak out and leave them alone.

It worked, they all ran from the shop, leaving the love birds there. She was panting heavily, resting her elbows on her knees as they sat on the grass.

"That was fun!" Ino exclaimed.

"Beutiful flower, would you mind coming with me on a date? Making a double date with Hinata and Naruto?" Rock Lee asked her with a blush on his cheeks.

"That's not a good idea." Sasuke said in his stern voice.

Ino narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ahh, you like her Uchiha, don't you?!" she said, teasing him.

"Tch." yes, he liked her but he wouldn't compete with his brother. He had her heart and he won't do the same mistake twice.

"Sakura, Sakura..." a panicked voice was heard. A red haired girl with blue eyes ran towards the pinkette.

"Lily?" she asked, getting up and hugging her. She was a good friend from the brothel who borrowed her some clothes and listened to each other stories. Apparently, she was forced to work there to help her poor family pay the bills and even so, the money were barely enough for food too. Now, she looked scared.

"Is everything alrigh?" she asked, burring her face in her hair, caressing it.

"The brothel was sold. It has a new owner. He rape us, beat us..." she started sobbing. Sakura's lips trembled. She couldn't stand seeing someone suffer, especially a friend. She wiped her tears, looking into her eyes.

"I am gonna talk to Itachi, we'll find a solution, I promise." she assured her.

Sasuke was the only one who knew what was this all about. Itachi told him the entire truth. He got up and approached her.

"You can stay at the compound while your problem gets solved. Some extra houses are already finished." he offered kindly. He didn't care about her, but she was Sakura's friend and he was doing this for her.

"Arigato." she whispered in between tears.

The others didn't know what was happenning, looking confused.

"Guys, I have to go, see you later." Sakura said as she waved her hand.

*

Itachi was in mid air, his eyes closed and threw 8 kunais at once with both of his hands. All of them hit the targets exactly in the middle. Shisui whistled impressed.

"So Itachi... Have you told her about the ceremony?" Shisui asked excited.

"Not yet. I have a plan for a special gift so I will keep quiet about that one." he said but was intrerruped by her angelic voice.

"Itachi, an emergency."

Both Itachi and Shisui looked at each other confused.

"My friends are in danger." she said with sadness in her eyes.