Chapter 26 - Family day

Sakura woke up with two, strong arms holding her from behind. She felt warm and cozy. She really didn't want to get up and start setting up a plan on how to anihilate the clan. It was too comfortable.

Itachi murmured something in his sleep and brought her closer to his chest.

"Mom, dad!" Kimiko slammed the door open, panicked. Itachi groaned.

"What is it?" asked Sakura trying to get up while her husband rubbed his face.

"Yoshiro... He's ill, mama."

Itachi shot up from the bed, panicked. "Go and stay with him, Kimiko. I'll get dressed and I will come too."

The little girl nodded and exited the room. Itachi threw the blanket aside and got up from the bed. Sakura's eyes traveled on his toned body, to his hard, morning manhood. She gulped. Itachi smirked but he had no time for these things.

"Stay in bed. I will see what's up."

The pinkette got up as well. "No, I am a medical ninja, remember?"

His eyes traveled on her petite and toned body which was covered only by a short night grown which reached the middle of her thighs. He gulped.

"Y-yes... I keep forgeting." he turned his back to her, pulling up his pants.

They both exited the room, hurring to thwir children room. Itachi opened the door slowly and saw Kimiko kneeling near her brother's bed, holding his hand and crying. His eyes softened.

Sakura walked past him and put a hand on her son's forehead. Kimiko admired her beautiful mother, her eyes shinning everytime she looked at her. She couldn't believe that their mom was so beautiful.

"Just a fever." Sakura said with no emotion in her voice. Sure, there will come the time when she will have to kill them but she hoped that those innocent children death will be painless. They did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to suffer for their father's sins.

Itachi exhaled, putting a hand on his heart.

Sakura's hand started to glow a bright green, healing Yoshiro. Kimiko went to her fatger side and gripped his hand tightly.

"He will be fine, he just needs to rest today." her eyes softened. Kimiko pouted.

"We both wanted to spend time with you."

The pinkette straightened her back and looked at Kimiko. "We have plenty of time. Now is important for your brother to be fine."

*In the evening*

Yoshiro coughed a few times while he tried to eat the soup that Sakura prepared. She caressed his black hair.

"Are grandma and grandpa coming over tonight?"

"Yes. So it seems. Don't worry, I'll take you to them once they arrive."

He nodded.

Sakura went back to the dinning room and started arranging the plates. She didn't know much about his parents and she hoped to not screw up.

The door bell rang and Itachi opened the door, being greeted by his cheerful mother.

"Itachiii." she hugged her son, giving him endless kisses. He chuckled, trying to pull back from her embrance. "You look so full of life. And the colour returned to your skin. Is there any reason? Have you met a new girl?" she winked at her son, grinning. Itachi sweatdropped and raised his hands in defense.

"N-no. You will see."

"Good to see you, son." Fugaku hugged his older son, patting his back.

"Nii-san!" Sasuke smiled at him.

"Come in all of you, dinner is ready." he led them into the dinning room.

"Now, where are my lovely grandchildren?" Mikoto clasped her hands, looking around the room.

"Grandmaaa!" Yoshiro and Kimiko came running, jumping in her arms while the others took their seats on the cushions.

She giggled and caressed their hair.

"Hey you two look cheerfully as well. What happened to all of you? Do you have some kind of secret?"

Itachi smiled. "Actually we..."

"Sakura..." Sasuke got up from his cushion wanting to run and hug her, but he stayed still. He looked at her from head to toes to convince himself that she was real. She was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed to her chest, watching the lovely interaction. All the eyes were on her, making Itachi's smile grow wider.

"You are... Here. How?" Sasuke whispered. She sighed, approaching them.

"It's a long story. This is why Itachi summoned you all here."

Her eyes moved to Fugaku. So he was the most dangerous man in the clan after Itachi. He really looked intimidating, she thought. He held that stern face, analyzing her. It will be hard to take him down, especially if Itachi puts up a good fight and drains her of chakra. She was almost sure that she won't get out alive. No, she mustn't waste time. She will start tonorrow.

They all took their seats and started eating.

After dinner, Sakura told them her story. Sasuke was asking a lot of questions, being even more excited than Itachi. Was this guy in love with her or something?

Itachi threw his little brother some warning glares, making him shut up.

After everyone was gone, Itachi embranced Sakura from behind while she was cleaning the table. He traced soft kisses down her neck, making her moan. This handsome guy really made her horny but she had to remember to not get close. She had to pull the trauma card again.

She faked a trembling. Itachi took a step back, understanding the signal. She wasn't yet cured. But no rush, now that she was here, he could wait as much as it was needed to have her back entirely: body and soul.