Chapter 31 - Avenger

The Hokage and the rest of the assigned team arrived in front of Kizashi's hideout in less than three days thank's to Sakura's perfect guiding. She could remember every single leaf from around this nightmare hole where she suffered.

Flashbacks of her torture and how the two men held her down while beating her, raping her, spiting her and cursing her came back into her memory making her tremble. Even though her face remained emotionless, Itachi knew better what battle was inside her.

It pained him that he can do nothing to heal those scars. The only thing he could do is to kill them and protect her no matter how many days he will have to live. He can't let her go through it ever again. Not when the wounds will never heal and the pain is so great that he can feel it himself.

Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration. There were no guards outside. Her father was a bit too confident that no one will find the hideout. And truth to be told, no one would have found it if it wasn't for Sakura's disturbing memories. Kizashi took care to surroud the building with a stone wall which will hide any chakra inside of it. It had a few seals here and there but nothing that the capable team couldn't deal with.

Itachi recruited the bests for this mission.

Itachi raised two fingers in the air and motioned silently to the ANBUs to approach and break the seals. They obeyed, moving through the leaves graciously.

They tried a few hand seals but none of them worked. The captain of the team took out his pouch the Black unsealing scroll which required a great quantity of chakra to be put iin use. If not, the user would die, but this was the kind of knowledge that only the Hokage's best ANBUs possesed, specifically for tricking the people who would steal it towards their death.

Naruto jumped behind them, placing a hand on the captain's shoulder and pumping some red Nine Tails chakra into him. A red and dangerous aura surrouded the ANBU.

He used it to this advantage, opening the scroll with a puff of smoke. He hesitantly placed his hand on the circular seal that was found inside.

The seal attached to his hand, sucking the necessar amout of chakra in order to break any other seal. He lifted his hand, feeling the Kyuubi chakra disappearing and placed the seal on the one that was on the wall.

A blinding light was created, making the team cover their eyes.

All the other seals on the wall broke like a chain.

Sakura couldn't help but smirk. Itachi really knew how to pick his capable men. The barrier fell and now they were able to walk freely inside the hideout.

Itachi motioned for the ninjas to follow but Sakura put an arm in front of him, stopping them. Itachi watched the pinkette confused.

She mouthed an "I got this."

He was hesitantly on letting her go alone but something inside his brain knew that it was for the best. She was the only one who could avenge herself and they were there as additional protectors in case that something happen. He knew in his heart how strong she became mentally and physically and even though he wanted to rip Kizashi limb by limb for what he did to her, it was even more satisfying to see the surprise on his face when he will realize that he will die by his daughter's hand after his plan failed.

The Hokage gave her a small nod and she disappeared in a pile of cherry blossom petals which were dancing in the wind.

"Transportation jutsu..." he concluded watching the petals settle down. His eyes directed towards the entrance.

*

Sakura walked through the dark hallway. She turned left, where she knew that the spooky laborator was. Her heavy footseps echoed through the darkness and she tried to keep a stern face and not let the anger take over. This man went after her husband and family. She will have no mercy.