Chapter 13 - Threats *Mild lemon*

"Even if it means I'll never be the man you give yourself to, I'll always do anything to protect you." - Parker S. Huntington, Asher Black

Sakura was woke by her head spinning and the feeling of throwing up. She threw the blanket aside and ran to the bathroom, bending above the wc.

Everything that she ate yesterday came out. Itachi bent down behind her, holding her hair.

"I feel horrible." she mumbled.

He sighed, helping her up.

"I am going to make you breakfast." he said a bit worried. She just nodded.

After Itachi left, Sakura started undressing herself and filling the bathtub with hot water. She got in and let it relax her tensed muscled. The thought of waking up every morning like this terrified her.

She let her head rest on the edge of the bathtub and closed her eyes. The time passed quickly and Itachi came back to tell her that the food was ready but he found a half asleep Sakura. She felt a presence and opened her eyes scared.

"You scared me!"

He didn't say anything. Just studied every inch of her exposed skin. He tied his hair in a bun and started to undress himself.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" she asked with panick in her voice.

"Taking a bath." he answered casually. "I have to hurry and meet with Shisui, I don't really have time for you to finish."

Sakura sighed defeated.

He got in, putting his long legs on each side of her body. She let her head rest on his firm chest.

"You are really sleepy this morning." he giggled while he started to wash her arms with a sponge and planting kisses on her shoulder. She moaned as a response.

"I know a way to wake me faster." she said, turning her face towards him, a pervert smirk on her face.

She turned her whole body and reached his manhood with her hand which was already hard. Her petite hands started pumping.

"S-sakura." he moaned, letting his head fall back.

She lifted her hips, and let herself down on him. Her hands gripped tight his shoulders and she started moving up and down on him. He started kissing her collarbones while his hands were helping her movements.

"Agh, I will miss this later on pregnancy." she said, disappointment in her voice. He caressed her cheek, looking into her eyes.

"It will pass fast."

She started moving faster, the water splashing all on the floor.

"Ah, I'm close." she screamed as her legs started to shake. Itachi grunted in response. Soon, she felt a warm liquid inside her.

She rested her head on his chest and sighed.

*

"Alright, I'll be home soon." he told his lover, poking her forehead and making her blush.

He knew that Shisui was at the clan meeting and the reason he wasn't there too is because he dropped his title. He reached the building and put his hand on the handle when he heard them arguing.

"I do not agree with this. Do you think that killing his loved one and his child will make him come back? It will make the situation worse." that was Shisui's voice. His eyes widened and his body froze.

"Shisui, he must remember his duties and his path. I do not care if not all of you agree, but don't stay in our way." Fugaku spoke this time.

"Like hell we will!" Sasuke shouted then it was heard a bang.

Itachi forcefully opened the door with his Mangekyou Sharingan spinning wildly.

"What are you doing here? You are forbidden for attending these meetings." Fugaku said in his stern voice.

Itachi felt his blood boiling. Sasuke and Shisui watched him with concern.

He took out a kunai and threw it in the middle of the Uchiha crest that was printed on the wall, making it crack.

"I will kill the entire clan before one of you will put their hands on them." he said with venom in his voice.

"This damned clan is nothing but a disgrace." he continued. "I will be more than happy to end it."

Shisui approached him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go outside." he whispered. Everyone was watching them, shocked.

"I will kill them all, Shisui." he said clentching his fists.

"I will use my jutsu to stop them, calm down. Why you wanted to see me?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"I want you to take Sakura to the ceremony. Take Sasuke too. I want her safe."

"Sure thing." he smiled.

Six hour have passed and Sakura started to worry. The doorbell rang. She rand towards the door and opened it, being greeted by a joyful Shisui.

"Hey, Sakura! Itachi needs you."

"Everything is alright?" she asked scared.

"Yeah, everything is fine.".

They walked to the Hokage's tower. There were a lot of people. Above, was the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade.

"I am glad that you all came here to celebrate the new Hokage. I am pretty sure that everyone knows him. He was the ANBU captain and the bast shinobi that Konoha ever had." she took a pause while a man came from behind her. Sakura gasped.

"Here is the Sixth Hokage of Konoha, Itachi Uchiha." she took her hat off, putting it on Itachi's head. Everyone started shouting and cheering. Sakura was so proud of him.

"I wanted to be Hokage, dattebayo." Naruto said disappointed as he came near Sasuke who was guarding Sakura with Shisui.

"Get lost, dobe."

"I am sure that you will be a wonderful Hokage one day." Sakura told him, making him blush.