Passion

Silver was tired; the physiotherapy at the clinic had really exhausted her. She let the hot shower run over her body to ease the aching in her bones. She glanced down at her legs. She knew they were not pretty to look at but was filled with pride by the fact she was stood on them at this minute in time. She had not given up during her stay at the clinic, she had faced the most excruciating pain ever, but she had passed through it. She was stood on her legs again and the prognosis was good. In a few months of rehabilitation she would have 90% of usage back in her legs and this was good odds in Silver's book. She would go to Oxford next year as her place had been deferred. But it was the thought of that boy within only fifty meters of her that made her smile.

Louis had been upbeat about her treatment. He had stayed the whole day with her. She knew she had become grumpy when the staff at the clinic had pushed her pass her pain threshold. But he had been there with her making encouraging comments and being quiet when he needed to. Silver was impressed with the way he handled himself; and she knew Clara and Judy were completely taken with him by the fact he was not grossed out by the things he witnessed. He had even help manipulate her legs when they were refusing to bend in a certain way and Silver still had the imprint of his soft but firm touch on her skin.

Silver finished her shower still considering Louis. He was a complete and utter mystery to her. Never had she expected to have so many feelings for somebody than she did for him right now. She knew she was being severely disillusioned by her thoughts as there was no way someone like him could ever get serious about a geek like her. However, there was something about him that made her truly want to believe he really did care for her in a way that no one had ever before .........................................because she knew more than anything else in the world at that moment in time..........................................................she was completely and totally in love with Louis Tomlinson.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Silver sat on the bed contemplating the realisation she had just come to. She was in love with Louis and she didn't like the way it felt inside one bit. She had no control over these emotions and could not figure them out like a math problem. They were uncontrollable and erratic and therefore had no logic behind them. She didn't know how to react on them and wasn't sure if she should.

Silver was disturbed from her confusing thoughts by a knock on her bedroom door. She calmly called out "Come in" and turned her head to see Louis looking at her from the doorway. He was dressed in only pyjama bottoms and she could not help stare at his chest. It was complete perfection to her eyes, he had a full set of rippling muscles on his torso and she could not take her eyes away from them. "Can I come in" he asked and Silver nodded her agreement to him.

Louis came and sat next to her on the bed but did not touch her, he just sat and starred at her which only made Silver blush and tilt her head towards the ground. It was him that finally broke the silence "The lads and I are going to settle down to watch a movie if you fancy it?" Silver smiled at the ground and slowly moved her gaze towards Louis's "Sounds good" she responded and gradually eased herself off her bed from her sitting position. Louis was quick to jump up and ready to steady her if she needed, but Silver managed to gracefully stand and make her way towards the living room.

The lads had already taken up there spots but had clearly left her a comfy vantage point from the leather sofa directly facing the TV. Silver eased herself into position and lifted her legs up onto the couch. She suddenly became quite aware that she was sat there in only her P.J's that consisted of a cute long trousers (to cover her legs) tatty teddy set but decided this was appropriate as they were all lying around in only sweat pants and P.J bottoms. In fact not one of them had a top on and Silver was engulfed in a mass of abs and tanned torsos.