Rehearsals

Whilst Silver sorted out her hair in her bedroom; as she had just let it dry naturally, the boys finished of discussing their concerns over her safety. They had all agreed that even though the call the previous evening could actually be nothing they should still take some precautionary measures. They all confirmed that night times should not be a major problem as the relationship between Louis and Silver meant that he would likely be with her all the time through the darkest hours. However, the days could be a little trickier due to their work commitments.

As much as possible they would try to have Silver with them and not leave her alone in the apartment; but they knew that was not always going to be viable.

Silver had made it quite clear that she did not want to be anywhere near the limelight and wanted to stay a secret from the thousands of fans that were following the boys every move. The group had explained that that was going to be no easy task to accomplish but would do their best to support her wishes. Liam had said he would get Danielle on board so she could come and spend time with Silver although they needed a better plan than that as he didn't actually want to put his own girlfriend in harms way.

The best part of the discussion was about contacting the management and security firms that protected the boys, they needed to be careful who knew about their concerns but were in agreement that the more eyes looking out for her the better. Niall had suggested that they ring up the head of management and arrange a meeting with him and the head security person today at the rehearsals to discuss precautionary measures. They had all agreed that this was the best way forward but Liam suggested that making sure everyone knew how concerned they were that he made the arrangements through Simon Cowell; as he had the most influence over these people.

The van arrived to collect them a few minutes after Silver exited from her bedroom and it just gave her enough time to grab a few of her study items in a bag before the group exited for the Wembley arena. The area surrounding the arena was quiet as secrecy had enveloped the concert in two nights. The fans did not even know it was going ahead in two days time, the announcement was going to be made at 5pm that evening for the Friday evening concert and that all proceeds were going to charity.

The boys were clearly pumped about the live performance as this was going to be a trial run for the up and coming arena tour that had sold out. It would be the first time the elaborate stage set had been used and it would offer the opportunity to consider if everything was just right. They had spent many hours perfecting the songs, routines and links to be included in the show but this had all been done in a large rehearsal studio, today they would practice it in a real venue.

The group were ushered through a warren of corridors that exited to the backstage area and were settled into the large dressing room area. Silver looked around at the room and was surprised to see all the facilities that were at the boys disposal. She was introduced to various people including the band, stylists and general entourage that helped stage concerts of this size. She walked through to the arena area in discussion with Paul who had overall charge of the concerts, he clearly knew her story as he asked her about how she was feeling and was there anything they could provide for her to make her more comfortable.

Silver reassured him she was completely fine but promised to ask if there was anything she needed. He sat next to her on the front row of the arena seating and watched as the band and the boys set up for the opening number. She asked him if he enjoyed working with One Direction and he smiled at her "Well, I can honestly say there is never a dull moment", and this made her smile a lot. She could only imagine what it was like to control some of the antics they must get up to.

Silver settled herself into her seat and watched as the band got into the opening positions and was surprised how their demeanour changed as they got serious abot the performance. The music started and the opening bars to What Makes You Beautiful began before the music changed into Na Na Na. The group launched into the song and ran around like lunatics singing the song. She observed how they put so much energy into the first song and was contemplating how they could keep up that level of energy on stage for an entire performance.