Learning to tease

Warning:- descriptive sex contained within this chapter

He moved carefully away from his vantage point by the window with extreme caution, not a sound could be heard as he stealthily backed away and began to retrace his steps towards his hidden vehicle. He smiled to himself as he thought about how well his plan had worked. He had been in the same spot for the last four nights since Silver had returned to this luxurious home; and he had waited patiently for the perfect moment to make the call.

Silver had entered her bedroom and he was thrilled when the dark haired one brought the phone to her instead of calling her out of the room. He obviously had moved away from the building whilst he spoke on the phone but had quickly moved back to watch the frightened reaction on her face. He had rehearsed the words over in his head and the plan had gone perfectly for two reasons. Firstly, Silver was now aware of his existence even though she clearly had no idea who she was talking to. However, the second more compelling reason that he was pleased with the reaction was to stop that jumped up pop star from putting his hands all over her body.

He thought back to the previous night when he almost lost control when he had observed the sexual events unfold before his eyes. The only thing that had restrained him was the fact that he would enjoy teaching her a hard and painful lesson for succumbing to that boy's sexual advances. How could she have been so easy for him, she would pay for not saving herself for him.

Nevertheless, his phone call had stopped a second performance, even the stuck up celebrity had seen how the call had unsettled her and had managed to keep his perfectly manicured hands off her. He drove away thinking that it would not be long before he would have her all to himself, his next plan was in motion already and he couldn't wait till the time she belonged to him.......................................Little did he know that he had not stopped anything but just delayed the inevitable.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Silver slowly opened her eyes to the breaking dawns light shining through the window. She glanced at the clock and realised it was still very early in the morning 5.20 am to be precise. She moved ever so gently in order to not wake Louis up and tried to ease herself out of the bed. However, Louis was very quick for her and pulled her on top of him. "Where do you think you're going" he quietly asked without even opening his eyelids. Silver, whose face was now hovering over his smiled down at him.

She didn't reply in words but gently placed a kiss on his lips. Louis smiled into the kiss and this made her smile, his hand came up to the back of her neck and pulled her deeper in for a more prolonged encounter.

Silver opened up her lips to his heated desire to taste her and gave him complete access to her mouth. She could feel his obvious arousal to the situation as she was lying on top of him and was not shocked when he flipped the position and had her underneath him. The kiss ended and Louis looked longingly into her eyes for the first time that morning "Good morning beautiful" he said as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips "Good morning" she responded as he pulled away from the quick show of affection.

Louis moved his hand up under her pyjama top and caressed her skin making her arch her back and push herself up towards him. This gave him easy access to her neck as she had pushed her head back and he did not waste the opportunity to place a trail of kisses along her neck to her collar bone.

He pulled away and grabbed her hand, he moved it from his shoulder where she was holding on and brought it under the covers to his groin area "Silver, feel what you do to me, you are so damn sexy I haven't even got words for it" as he placed her hand on his manhood. Silver blushed but did not pull her hand away. She used the opportunity to feel the area and Louis moaned out as she slid her hand up the length of it. Silver looked at Louis quizzically from his verbal reaction "Did you like that" she genuinely enquired. Louis starred down at her and smiled, she still had a lot to learn about how she could use her feminine ways to drive a man completely mad. "What else do you like" she enquired further.

Louis responded by moving away from her and removing his underwear, he then made quick work of undressing Silver and lying her back down on the bed naked. He looked at her and as he half shifted his weight on her side. He trailed a line of kisses down her neck towards her breasts and lingered over each one making them pert and erect. He continued to place gentle kisses across her abdomen as his left hand explored her forbidden area. Louis masterfully used his fingers to rub her sensitive spot and Silvers already heightened emotions exploded throughout her body. Louis reversed the path up her body with soft chaste kisses on her skin till he reached her neck.

He was just about to deepen his penetration with his hand when Silver pulled at his hair to make him look at her "You never answered me, what else do you like. You are doing all the giving and I really want to know" she managed to ask even though the words were difficult to get out. Louis smiled at her and looked at her with complete confidence with his response "I quite like it when the girl goes on top" he offered whilst never moving his gaze from her face. A small smile tugged at the corner of Silvers mouth as she expertly pushed Louis onto his back and carefully straddled his abdomen.

She took her lead from him as he pulled her towards him and she bent to kiss him, she slowly released his lips and nuzzled the side of his neck. She gently placed light kisses down his chest mirroring the actions he had performed on her body. She smiled as he groaned his pleasure at her movements and tilted she her head up to look towards his face. His eyes were closed and he was clearly having difficulty restraining his obvious pleasure. After making the return journey up his chest she moved back up into a sitting position. She moved her body down ready to allow Louis entry into her body, he looked into her eyes and placed his hands on her hips guiding her body towards his erection. Silver gently wrapped a hand around it and guided it towards her centre, once Louis was part way inside her she removed her hand and placed them on his chest.

Louis gripped firmly onto her hips and helped push Silver to take more of him inside her; once he was sure she could take no more of him he used his hands to encourage a rhythm to begin. Silver allowed him to set the pace before she grabbed onto his wrists and removed them from her hips stopping the love making. She looked cheekily into his eyes as she secured his hands by his sides and ever so slowly moved her hips up and down on his. Louis threw his head back, the girl was driving him wild with her control and he was urgent to push further into her. She taunted him with her movements and he could not help but groan with the way she teased her body over his, each time he thought she was going to push harder onto him she moved away again. He looked at her eyes and was surprised to see how much she was enjoying doing this.

He was able to control himself for what seemed like a lifetime, but in reality was probably only a couple of minutes until he could not take it anymore. He roughly grabbed onto her waist and flipped positions so he could pound into her body making Silver cry out his name as there orgasms arrived simultaneously.

............................................................................................................................

Silver finally exited her bedroom at around 9am after falling back to sleep in Louis's arms. It had been him that had awakened her up by exiting the bed in search of food. She had showered and dressed and agreed that food was definitely in order.

She entered the kitchen to see all five boys in deep discussion around the dining table, the conversation coming to an abrupt end as she slowly approached them. She looked at them quizzically as they all starred at her "What are you all looking act" she enquired. It was Harry who replied "Nothing babe, we were just asking Louis if he was ok" before Silver could respond Harry continued with his sentence "He sounded really ill this morning when Niall and I could hear groaning coming from your room, must of been a really bad stomach ache" he finished with a sly wink at Silver.

Silver could feel her face flush as it dawned on her what Harry was referring to, she spied Niall trying to stifle his giggles and looked towards Louis for support, however, he just grinned at her. It was Zayn who finally rescued the situation by standing up and placing his arm around her shoulder "It's ok babe, when you've had enough of the Tommo just let me know and I'll show you how a Bradford boy goes about it" he offered provocatively, whilst wiggling his eyebrows at her. Silver could not help herself but laughed out loud at Zayn's attempt to ease her embarrassment and was very grateful. She took a seat next to Louis and filled a bowl full of cornflakes and ice cold milk, it was Liam who broke the silence "So we're rehearsing today for our show in two days, fancy tagging along babe" he asked. "Sounds great" she replied before digging into her breakfast without seeing the look Louis gave Liam.