📃Prologue

(edited)

Seventeen years earlier...

*Tom(Bascalis)Marvollo Riddle Gaunt*

  I smiled watching my bonded, James and son, Hadrian as they cuddled on the bed before I went to my home office and apparated to my office at The Ministry of Magic to file the contracts I had written up. Several hours later I was about to leave when an unfamiliar owl flew in with a red envelope tied to it's leg, reconizing it as a howler I went to grab it when it open and shouted a spell and everything went black.

*James(Prongs)Potter Riddle Gaunt*

Sorting threw the mail that had come today I found a large envelope addressed to me, curious I opened it to find papers about Lily.

  "Salazzar Slytherin," I muttered before running upstairs to pull my shoes on and grab my son before flooing to Lily and Severus's house.

  "Hi James," Lily smiled walking into the living room. "Hey baby Hadrian. James, why are you pale as a piece of parchment?"

  "Look at these," I said handing her the papers and watched her facial expressions as she read them.

  "Where did you find this?" She whispered shocked as I set Hadrian on the floor.

  "I found them in the mail," I said softly. "I'm sorry Lil, but the Evens weren't you're real family."

  "Why would someone do this and for what reason?" She asked angrily. "I grew up being hated by who I thought was my sister and now this. Who would take a magical child from her wizarding family and place her with non-magical people?"

  "I have a good idea," I muttered grabbing her hands. "But we should show this to Tom and Severus, they would know how to deal with it."

  "Yes," she nodded. "You're probably ri..."

  I jumped when the door down the hall burst open, looking at Lily and then my son.

  "Go hide," I whispered handing her Hadrian. "Now!"

  Pulling my wand out I stood in the doorway to the stairs as I watched the cloaked figure come closer.

  "Merlin save my child," I whispered and before I could cast a spell or hex I was hit by a green light and everything went black.

*Lily(Lilth)Evens Snape*

  I ran into the little nursery I had made for mine and Severus's godchildren when I heard a loud thud and knew that it was James, setting Hadrian down in the crib I lean down over him gently brush his hair to the side.

  "Remember Hadrian, both of you're parents love you and always will," standing back up I leaned over the crib as the door was blasted open before turning around to face the cloaked figure.

*Serverus(Raven) Snape*

  I was working in my potions lab when I heard the door open thinking it was Lily I didn't turn around when I spoke, "I'm almost done, love."

  "Obliviate," I heard and before I could turn I was surrounded by a bright white light and after it cleared I looked around confused and a little fuzzy.

  "Serverus," a voice said and the door opened. "I need you to go check on the Potter's to make sure that Lord Voldemort hasn't hurt them."

  Nodding my head I apparated to the front of Godrics Hallow, current hiding place for Lily and James Potter noting that the door was kicked in and I ran inside finding James dead on the stair and hearing crying coming from upstairs. Muttering I ran up to the room where the crying was coming from and fell to the side sliding down the wall when I saw Lily on the floor dead, as the tears started falling down my cheeks I pulled Lily into my chest rocking back and forth.

 Muttering I ran up to the room where the crying was coming from and fell to the side sliding down the wall when I saw Lily on the floor dead, as the tears started falling down my cheeks I pulled Lily into my chest rocking back and forth