📃Chapter Twenty Six

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I woke up feeling hot and sweaty groaning I looked down to see Killian was using me as a pillow, smiling I slowly moved out from under him and placed my pillow in his arms before moving to the closet grabbing me some clothes and going to the bathroom to shower. Getting out I cast a drying charm and pulled the clothes on and walking back into the bedroom to see Killian looking around until he spotted me.

  "Morning," I smirked at the light in his eyes. "Get ready everyone should be up by now."

  "What?" he asked confused standing up.

  "The meeting with my team," I said in a 'duh' tone. "And you have to look at Lily, James, and Sirius to see what Albus did to make it seem on everything that they were dead."

  "I forgot," he mumbled walking into the closet and I shook my head walking over to the desk and sliding my want into my boot. "You look sexy."

  "I always look sexy," I smirked leaning back into him and apparating us to Gaunt Manor. 

  "I'm going to kill that fucking rat," someone yelled and I looked up at Kill before quickly moving to the dining room to see two amused vampires, a cuddling veela and darkling vampire, a very pissed off Aunt Lily, pale and guilty looking James, and Padfoot was cowering in Moony's arms.

  "Calm down love," Sev said wrapping his arms around Lily and pulling her into his lap. "The rat will get what's coming to him."

  "Of course he will," I said making my presents known and I got strange looks from three people. "What?"

  "Who's your friend, Hadrian?" James asked and I glanced back at Kill.

  "Killian Prevelle," I said walking over to the table and grabbing a cup of coffee. "Also my mate."

  "DEATH!" Lily yelled and I winced.

  "Easy aunty, my creature ears are sensitive."

  "Neko," James said and I nodded closing my eyes and bringing them to the surface.

  "Cute," Kill chuckled rubbing an ear and I purred before slapping his hand away and hiding them again.

  "Just look over James and Lily before the others arrive," I growled slamming my cup on the table and apparating outside in the gardens.

  ":Hatchling:" a voice hissed and I looked over to see Nagini laying on a rock. 

  ":Nagini:" I hisses back walking past her and further into the gardens until I reached the willow tree and I climbed up into it.

*Killian(Death)Prevelle*

  I stared at the spot my mate disappeared from with a broken sigh before waving a hand over the three couples causing a few pieces of parchment to appear and I read over them with scowl since nothing came up.

  "How did you and Killian meet?" Someone asked and I looked up seeing James and Lily staying intently at me.

  "When Albus tried killing him when he was a year old," I said nodding at the house elf that set a cup of coffee in front of me. "I've kept an eye on him since that night and have made sure he okay while living with those horrid muggle humans. Although I didn't reveal myself to him until after that horrid tournament and he was having nightmares which caused the muggle whale to beat him til he was almost dead, I healed him and explained who I was and about the hallows that had already collected two of at the time. After that we've slowly gotten close and i help him with his little missions when I can."