📃Chapter Thirty Eight

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

I yawned opening my eyes to see I was laying under the...couch? Confused I crawled out from under there and looked around seeing I was in my cat animagi form which was a black kitten with glowing emerald eyes, shaking my head I walked to my bedroom and shifted back getting changed into some jeans and a t-shirt before making my way down stairs trying to figure out why my head was filled with fuzzy memories. Hitting the main floor I moved to the kitchen and froze when I caught sight of everyone...

Lucius was a rainbow unicorn.

Lysander was a full out princess.

Severus was wearing Gryffindor colored robes.

James was sporting cat ears and a tail.

Padfoot had Slytherin green hair and dog ears and a tail.

Moony was wearing wolf ears and a tail.

Tom was cover in shiny glitter.

Draco was painted green, red, blue, and yellow.

The devil twins and Blaise were sporting yellow feathers.

Selina had what looked like pink bubble gum stuck in her hair.

Aunt Lily was wearing a neon purple frilly princess dress with purple hair.

Cissa was wearing a neon green frilly princess dress.

Aunt Bella was wearing a light blue frilly princess dress and had blonde hair.

"Uh, what happened?" I asked confused and slightly terrified when they all turned to me with murderous expressions. "Guys?"

"I'm going to kill you!" Aunt Bella screeched and I screamed when she lunged at me so I did the only thing I could think of and apparated out of there only to land in a heap on the floor.

"Brother," a dreamy voice said and I looked up to see the Uncle Frank, Aunt Alice, Neville, and Luna staring down at me. "You okay?"

"No," I shook my head. "Aunt Bella tried to kill me when I asked what happened to them."

"You don't remember?" Neville asked.

"No," I shook my head. "The last thing I remember is calling James Papa and you, Sel, and the devils coming on the pitch to practice. I don't remember anything else after that until I woke up under the couch and in my kitten form. "What happened and why are they trying to kill me?"

"Someone used a spell on you and you tried to kill us during training so Tom and Severus had to do something and whatever they did kind of caused your mind and body to shut down." Neville said and I nodded still confused. "Anyway you were out of it for awhile and everyone but Draco had left so we could get all the adults registered again and when that was done everyone but us four had gone back to the manor."

"That doesn't explain why Bella looked like a freaking fairy godmother," I grumbled sitting in and smiling at Aunt Alice when she set a cup of hot chocolate in front of me.

"Angel had a theory on that," he said chuckling. "He thinks that when you woke up your mind was that of a child's."

"Oh gods," I groaned dropping my head on the table. "No wonder they wanted to kill me."

"I got a picture of them so I will say thank you for making them look ridiculous," Frank laughed handing me a charmed photo and the longer I looked at it the more I realized they looked completely different than what they normally act and dress like.

"Drian, we should probably take you back and let you reverse it," Neville said and I nodded. "You have been in child mind set for three days."

*Tom(Basilisk)Marvollo Riddle Gaunt*

After trying every charm and spell I knew to get rid of the offending glitter with no avail I finally gave up and just started working on Ministry contracts while the others tried to find Hadrian. Three days later we were all in the kitchen while Bella was grumbling about how she was going to make Hadrian pay for pranking them.

"What happened?" a confused voice asked and I turned to see Hadrian looking at us confused be he screamed and popped out when Bella lunged at him in anger. An hour later we were all still in the dining room when the Longbottom's, Luna, and Hadrian popped in but Hadrian was hidden behind them.

"Don't kill the poor boy," Alice said and Hadrian snapped his fingers and I small breeze blew through the room and I looked down to see the glitter was gone and everyone looked normal.

"Finally," Lucius and Lysander gasped when they saw they looked normal.

"Never again are you aloud to prank anyone," Severus glared.

"I don't remember doing any of that," Hadrian said and I tilted my head. "All I remember is papa talking to me and training with the Devils, Kitty, and Badger everything else is fuzzy and I woke up under the library couch in my kitten form."

"THAT WAS YOU!" Cissa and Lily yelled causing Hadrian to wince.

"Yes," he said still hiding behind Neville. "Sorry for all that."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Quick Note:
Hope you guys enjoyed the update cause it took forever to write.

Question: What do you guys do on your birthday?

I'm turning twenty today and am going to watch all eight Harry Potter movies.