📃Chapter Twenty One

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I stormed into Salazzar's Chambers muttering angrily as I threw my bag down and ripped my robes and tie off throwing them to the ground as I quickly moved to the one empty room here and with a wave of my hand there were mats covering the floor, and a punching bag hanging from the ceiling, and I was out of my school uniform and in tight black tank top, black sweats, my hands wrapped is boxing wraps as I stopped in front of the bag. Growling I spread my feet and started hitting the bag imagining Albus and Ron's faces as I moved around it. I ignored everything around me as I released my anger until I finally hit the bag hard enough that it fell off the hook, muttering I started conjuring up things I could throw and break til I got tired of that and I decided to look through Salazzar's library for a while casting a cleansing charm I changed my clothes so I was now in black track pants, black long sleeve t-shirt, and black socks as I threw open the library door accioing several potions books I dropped on the couch grabbing the first one and started reading.

*Severus(Raven)Snape*

  I watched as Draco, Selina, and Neville ran out of my classroom as soon as I dismissed them, shaking my head I headed to my off to grade papers before retiring for the night but before I could a first year ravenclaw ran into the room saying Albus wanted to speak with me in his office. Silently cursing him I dismissed the girl before locking the doors and went to see what the crazed baffoon wanted.

  "Albus," I said swiping into his office.

    "Severus, lemon drop." he offered and I declined the offending treat. "How's Harry handling being with Slytherin?"

  "Fine," I said choosing my words carefully since I could see past the caring grandfather act. "Only spends time with Ms.Granger, since the other lions disowned him."

  "I'll have to have a chat with Minerva's lions," he said sounding distracted. "Do you have any news on the dark lord?"

  "No, I haven't been summoned to any meetings since before Potter disappeared that week." I said barley containing my annoyance.

  "Albus," Minerva's voice sound as the door opened and she dragged Ronald Weasley into the office. 

*Neville(Badger)Longbottom*

  I walked into the Gryffindor common room with Dean and Seamus only to freeze when I saw my trunk sitting in then middle of the floor with Ron standing behind it.

  "What's going on?" I asked confused and slightly nervous.

    "Well Neville," Ron said kicking my trunk so it slid across the floor stopping in front of me. "You spend a lot of time with the snakes so you are being evicted from Gryffindor Tower. Tell Harry, he should have thought twice before betraying us."

  "Why would I tell him that?" I question tensing when two Hufflepuffs grabbed my arms. 

  "You're not," Ron smirked and I was suddenly scared when another Hufflepuff stood in front of me. "But he'll get the message as soon as their done with you."

  I looked up to see Dean and Seamus's angry looks before I grunted at the punch that hit my side, finally my arms were released and I dropped to the floor groaning, breathing through the pain I could hear talk but couldn't understand what they were saying until Dean bent down wrapping an arm around me helping me stand as we stumbled out of the common room with Seamus behind us.

  "Let's take him to Madam Pomphry," one of them said as my other arms was thrown over Seamus's shoulders.

  "Luna," I groaned and someone said they'd send for her.