📃Chapter Thirty Six

(edited)

*Selina(Kitty)Snape*

  A month has pasted since Hadrian's body shut down and we all take shifts sitting with him watching him sleep. Professor McGonagall had covered for us when we skipped classes and stayed at the manor but we all stayed caught up on our homework. Uncle Tom and Lucius made and appointment to see the minister so we could get mom, Uncle James, and Sirius's paperwork fixed and proven that Siri was innocent from all the charges; it was funny seeing all the Auror's faces when they saw him walking in with us and chatting with dad since everyone thought that they hated each other.

  Currently I was sitting on one of the benches with Remus, the devil twins, Blaise, Neville and Luna while Dad, Tom, and Lucius stood on the main floor beside mom, Uncle James and Sirius as the minister asked them questions. When the minister announced that they were free to roam around and that they were now shown alive we went to meet with Aunty Bella and Narcissa who were waiting in Lucius's office.

  "You good?" Aunt Bella asked and everyone nodded.

  "We've proven to the minister that we are alive," mom smiled. "Now we just have to wait until Albus finds out."

  "He's gonna flip," Remus chuckled as we exited the office only to be stopped by the pink she devil.

   "Lucius Malfoy," she said and I groaned. "Where are you going?"

  "Home," Luc said bored. "I have plans with my family."

  "Who are these people?" sh demanded staring down her nose at mom and James which was funny since she was shorter than everyone here. 

  "James Potter Gaunt," Uncle James said glaring at her. "Who are you might I ask."

  "Undersecretary Delores Umbridge," she said and mom snorted causing the attention to turn on her. "Who are you?"

  "Lilth Evans Snape," mom said sweetly. "I've heard about you. You used blood quills on children."

  "They needed to be taught a lesson," Umbitch said. 

  "For what?" I asked. "We forced us into detention because we had another student teach us DADA. We wouldn't of had to do that if you had taught us correctly."

  "Your that filthy little mudblood girl," Umbitch said and I narrowed my eyes but before I could do anything mom slapped her.

  "Listen here lady," mom said in a cold dead voice. "No one calls my daughter that horrid name. Next time I find out you said it to anyone I will hurt you worse than a slap."

  "Now that I think about it I've never heard of the name Umbridge in a wizarding family," I said tilting my head. "Is that because your a muggleborn trying to play it off at a pure blood wizard?"

  "Why you little," Umbitch sputtered turning red before she stomped off.

   "Nice one Kitty," Fred laughed and I shrugged walking ahead of them and apparating back to Gaunt Manor finding an amusing sight.  

*Draco(Ferret)Malfoy*

  I had volunteered to stay with Hadrian while everyone was out and I had dozed off for a few minutes and when I sat up I noticed two things; one, I was covered in Gryffindor red and gold paint and two, Hadrian wasn't in his bed. Startled I ignored the paint as I jumped up and started searching for Hadrian only to run into what I think is cotton spider webs and step on air horns causing me to fall and get tangled in some kind of rope, struggling to get free I missed seeing the people that popped in until I heard laughing.

*Lucius(Luc)Malfoy*

  I stared down at my child who was cover in Gryffindor colored paint and tangled in several other things.

  "What happened here?" I asked failing to keep the laughter out of my voice.

  "Uh," he said blinking before scowling. "I woke up to find Hadrian gone and I was covered in paint, I sort of fell and got tangled in this."

  "Hadrian pranked you?" James and Sirius asked before laughing.

  "Get me free," Draco grumbled and I flicked my wrist and everthing but the paint went away. "MAGIC PAINT! HADRIAN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

  A small black cat with emerald green eyes ran in and dropped a piece of paper at my feet before running off, curious I picked it up reading the words out loud.

  "Only if you caught me. Prank war has begun. Good luck, Ferret."

  "I hate that name," Draco grumbled but Selina grabbed his arm pulling him upstairs.

  "Merlin save us all," Remus sighed as James and Sirius ran upstairs and he followed behind them.

  "Things are about the get interesting," Severus said with an amused voice heading to the potions lab.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Check out my new HarryPotter fanfic...

Broken Magic Brothers
Hadrian Potter just found out he has been used to kill an innocent man.  After the final battle Harry  is sent back to fourth year along with several other people. When Hadrian learns the truth about that the people he trusted lied to him for seven years, Hadrian soon learns that people he thought he hated will end up being his allies.
Can Hadrian and his true friends(family) save the future of  their world or will it fall to a crazed mans rise for power.