📃Chapter Twenty Four

(edited)
(Please answer the question at the bottom of the chapter.)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  "Where do I begin?" I sighed moving to sit in the chair behind Selena and Draco.

  "The beginning," James said and I nodded thinking of how to word my life."

 "After I was taken from Godrics Hallow I was left on Aunt Lily's muggle sisters family and Padfoot was sent to Azkaban. When I was three they decided I was old enough to start making their food and doing all of the chores, if I didn't get it right or didn't finish Vernon would beat me, burn me, or carving into me like a fucking christmas bird. My room was the cupboard under the stairs, I was told that my parents were drunks and died in a car crash. If I did any kind of accidental magic I was beaten and locked in my room or chained like a dog outside, I also went days to week without food or water. Dudley and his gang came up with a came called Harry Hunting, they would chase me all around the neighborhood until they caught me or my legs gave out then would process to beat and taunt me."

  "My sister's family did what?!" Aunt Lily yelled angrily ad everyone flinch as Severus started whispering in her ear before I continued.

"When I turned eleven I found out I was a wizard , entered the magical realm for the first time, got lost trying to find platform nine and three quarters, made first friend, road the boat to Hogwarts, met Draco who became my enemy, met Severus who hated me on sight, became a seeker for the Gryffindor quitich team, battled a freaking troll that nearly killed Selina, met a three headed cebrus named Fluffy, got strangled in devils snare, almost mutilated by enchanted keys, nearly beheaded in a game of 'live' wizards chess, battled a possessed Professor Quirrel who was our DADA teacher, found the philosopher's stone."

  "All of this happen by the time you were eleven," Aunt Lily gasped and I nodded leaning forward. "I knew my sister didn't mike magic but to let a child get abused like that."

  "You became a quitich seeker you're first year!" James yelled and I nodded before continuing. "That's my kids!"

  "Second year I met Lucious who threatened me, chased around my several first years for pictures and autographs, lusted after an overly infatuated in himself Professor Lockheart who was our DADA teacher, thought I was going crazy because the walls spoke, Selina and many other students plus Flitch's cat were petrified, learned I was a parseltongue, hated because everyone thought I was the Slytherin heir and I was attcking muggle born witches and wizards, shown a fake memory of Tom when he was in Hogwarts, talked to a huge ass spider and said spiders kids tried to kill me because of fresh meat in their home, found chamber of secrets, battle a bloody bascalisk an had one of it's fangs stuck in my arm and faux saved me by using his tears, saved a first year girl."

  "You battled a bascalisk!" Aunt Lily and James yelled.

  "You have bascalisk and pheonix tear in you're blood," Uncle Sev said shocked.

  "Yep," I shrugged. "Second year was when I was starting to doubt Ron being my friend."

  "Also we knew someone was helping us get information on the bascalisk before we Drian knew it was a snake."

  "I knew what that bloody diary could do. I had been thinking to help but couldn't find the time to give that piece of paper to you and then you were petrified so I just placed it in you're hand knowing someone would find it and I was kinda hoping Had would find it before the Weasel." Draco said wrapping his arms around Sel's waist shaking my head I continued.

"Third year I was told that the man who betrayed my parents escaped Azkaban and was hunting me down to murder me, got attacked by a dementor on the train, met Professor Lupin who was our DADA teacher, when he missed classes Snape took over and taught us about werewolves, learned the four main maruders names, grimm attacked Gryffindor tower, found out Peter Pettigrew was alive and in fact the one that betrayed James and Lily, learned to cast a patroni."