📃Chapter Forty

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  After popping out of the manor I appeared outside a two-story house that had a swing set in the front yard and I hurried up the walkway and knocked on the door.

  "I home?" the little girl in my arms asked as I waited for the door to be opened.

  "Your home," I smiled softly brushing her hair out of her eyes as the door opened and I watched several expression passes over Marcus's face before he held his arms out and I handed him his daughter.

  "Daddy," Kala squealed and Marcus cried holding her tightly to his chest and I watched silently.

  "Thank you," he whispered and I nodded apparating back to Prevelle manor finding Killian staring a the tiny toddler who was sitting on the couch in the library.

  "Kill?"

  "I know nothing about children," he said and rushed out of the room and a second later I felt the wards shift with dark magic and I chuckled smiling at the baby.

  "Hi sweetie," I said softly picking her up. "My don't we go get the boys up and find out who your family is."

  She smiled and I brushed the hair out of her face as I entered the guest room finding the boys sitting on the bed looking around.

  "Who are you?" the taller one asked. "And where's Kala?"

  "My name's Hadrian Gaunt and Kala is back with her father," I said. "I'm taking you three to Gringotts so we can find out who your family is and get you returned to them."

  "Okay," he nodded and stood up helping the smaller boy stand and I noticed a slight wince when his feet hit the ground. 

  "You okay?" I asked bending down to his level. 

  "Fine," he said just as his legs gave out. "Or not."

  "His back," the other boy said. "They beat his back."

  "Do you want a pain potion to help?" I asked pulling one out of my vest. After he took it I picked him up and grabbed the other boys hand apparating to Gringotts where we were escorted to Ragnook's office.

  "Hadrian," he said as I set the kids on the couch. "What can I help you with?"

  "Paperwork for these boys and this princess," I said and he nodded gathering what he needed and I gently rocked the baby. 

  "One drop of blood each," he said and I helped the boys before healing them and doing the baby girl's hand and a few minutes later all their paperwork appeared in front of me.

***
Birth Certificate Offical:
Mother: Regulus Black Malfoy
Father: Abraxus Malfoy the second
Child: Melody Malfoy
Date Of Birth: September 14, 1994
Blood: Pure-Blood

Living/Dead Relatives:
Regulus Black Malfoy - Mother(dead)
Abraxus Malfoy the second - Father(dead)
Sirus Black - Uncle
Lucius Malfoy - Godfather
Narcissa Malfoy - Godmother
***
***
Birth Certificate Official:
Mother: Bellatrix Black-Lestrange
Father: Lysander Lestrange
Child: (twin #1)Landon Lestrange
Child: (twin#2) Laydon Lestrange
Date Of Birth: November 19, 1991
Blood Type: Pure-Blood

Living\Dead Relatives:
Bellatrix Black Lestrange - Mother
Lysander Lestrange - Father
Narcissa Black Malfoy - Aunt/Godmother
Lucius Malfoy - Uncle/Godfather
Andromeda Tonks - Aunt
Ted Tonks - Uncle
***