📃Chapter Thirty Four

Quick note: Several readers have asked who Hadrian's mate is I went back a read a few chapters and noticed it isn't said out right who he is. Hadrian's mate and bonded is Killian Prevelle(Death). Also I have posted another HP fanfic called BROKEN MAGIC BROTHERS. The idea for that fanfic has been rolling around in my head for several weeks now and I would love to hear your feedback on it.
Enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(edited)

*James(Prongs)Potter Gaunt*

I entered the kitchen finding Lily, Padfoot, Alice, Cissa, and Bella all talking.

"Morning Prongs," Padfoot said.

"Padfoot," I said grabbing a cup of coffee. "Where is everyone?"

"The boys are in a meeting with Tom, the kids showed up late last night and are still sleeping, and Hadrian is still missing." Cissa said and I sighed worried about my son. "I'm sure he's fine."

"Its been two days since he stormed out of here," I said. "What if he tried to go after Albus alone?"

"You shouldn't worry it will give you wrinkles," an amused voice said and I turned around to see Hadrian leaning against the doorframe. "My friends here?"

"Yes but their sleeping," Lily said and Hadrian smirked waving his hand and a second that several screams were heard followed by cursing.

"Not anymore," he shrugged turning as seven unhappy teenagers entered the room.

"What the hell Hadrian?" Selina growled her years flashing silver.

"Get changed we are training now," Hadrian said walking past them as he called over his shoulder. "Meet me at the pitch in ten minutes or I show you how badly I can prank you."

"Jackass," Selina grumbled stalking back up the stairs along with the others.

"You guys want to see us train?" Neville asked.

"I would like to see how powerful you are," Bella said and he nodded rushing up the stairs.

"Lets go get our men and get to the pitch so we can watch," Cissa said and she walked towards Tom's office and I walked after Hadrian finding him standing in the middle of the pitch with his eyes closed.

"Yes James," he said and I sighed walking closer to him.

"Are you okay, you were gone for awhile." I asked.

"Fine," he shrugged. "Just had a disagreement with Killian and he wouldn't let me leave until it was fixed and I went to Hogsmeade to speak with someone."

I hurried after Hadrian as he said a few protection charms that showed on the ground as a white circle.

"Hadrian are you okay?" I asked giving him a worried look and he glanced at me as he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm okay papa," he said and I gasped in shock. "I just need to let some anger out and figured training would be a good idea. You might want to stay in the warded area though so no stray spells can cause any damage."

I went to argue but though better of it and walked over to the warded area and stood beside Tom as Selina, Neville and the twins walked towards Hadrian.

"Choas," the twins said.

"Same rules apply any spell works just don't cause any irreversible damage," Hadrian said and his friends nodded before the ground in front of them exploded