📃Chapter Twenty

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  "They are going to freak." I whispered staring at the two other people chained to the wall beside Siri, shaking my head I flicked my wrist making the chain disappear and levitated the three unconscious adults before turning my to Holly. "Thank you, and I have one more question."

  "What?" she asked tilting her head.

  "Can apparated from here to Salazzar's chambers, two of my friend are down there waiting for me and I don't think walking through the castle levitating them will go unnoticed."

  "Of course," she smiled. "You are the heir to all houses so you can do that within the walls and the headmaster wouldn't know."

  "Thank you Holly," I smiled watching her disapparate before I wandlessly apparated to the chamber of secrets scaring Draco and Selina.

  "What the," Draco gasped staring wide eyed at the three bodies and I lowered them down on the three beds Selina transfiguered.

  "Draco, you can gawk later we need to heal them now." I snapped and he nodded rushing forward to start on Siri since he looked the worst, worse than when I first saw him in human form in third year. 

  "Our families are gonna to blow up when they find out," Draco said two hours later as we took and deep breath know they were alright. "Albus is going to die a lot sooner than anyone planned."

  "Where has he hid them for all these years for them to still look so young?" Selina asked wrapping her arms around Draco.

  "I don't know," Draco said.

  "I'm going to Gringotts," I said standing up. "I want to know why our papers said their dead when in fact they are very much alive."

  "I'm going with since that my mother," Selina said standing up and walking up to me.

  "I doubt they'll wake up but I'm staying to keep and eye on them," Draco said. "Let me know what you find out."

*Ragnook*

  I was going over paperwork when I felt a wizards presents in my office, looking up I was shocked to see Lady Snape and Lord Gaunt standing there with troubled expressions.

  "Ragnook, we have a problem." Hadrian said and I nodded as he flicked his wrist and I felt wards go up. "Lily Evens Snape and James Potter Gaunt are supposed to be dead correct?"

  "Yes," I answered confused. "All paperwork shows that they are in fact deceased."

  "Well someone is lying," Hadrian said cooly. "Earlier I went to rescue my godfather and found both Lily and James alive but they both have signs of abuse and they are still the same as when they supposedly died. Do you know how it is possible for them to be alive but the paperwork to show they are dead?"

  "No, I do not." I said shocked. "But I will certainly find out and when I do you will be told immediately." 

  "Thank you Ragnook," Lady Snape said flicking her wrist as they both disappeared from from my office and I left to go speak with the council about this matter.

*Draco(Ferret)Malfoy*

  I watched as my three patients slept  thinking of all the possible things Uncle Tom and Sev could do when they find out their bonded's are alive and have been in Albus's hands for sixteen years. Running a hand down my face I did tempis and noticed it was almost time for breakfast, I jumped when the door open and Selina and Hadrian walked in with a pile of clothes.

  "Go change," Hadrian said. "We need to show up for some classes so Albus does breathe down out neck about them vanishing. I've set wards up to let us know if anything happens." 

  I nodded and walked to the bathroom cleaning up and walking back into the room noticing Selina and Hadrain standing over their respected mothers.

  "Lets go," Hadrian said walking out and I pulled Selina after him following to a different exit coming out in Sev's personal chambers.

  "How did you know that was a way out?" I asked confused as we got out in the hallway.

  "Third year I was exploring down their and found it," Hadrian shrugged. "When I saw Severus I was shocked and thought he saw me but them I found out that he couldn't see the doorway. Selina, how do you feel about give the Weasleys a shock?"

  "What kind?"

  "Drop all glamour," he smirked as he dropped his and banished his glasses since he had taken an eye repair potion the day all of the blocks were taken off.

  "Finally," Selina squealed dropping her glamour and I took in the sight of my sexy mate. "Not taking all of you're off Hadrian?"

  "I'm keeping my ears hidden for the time being," he smiled. "Don't want people to mistake me as a wolf."

  Shaking my head I slung an arms across Selina's shoulders and we threw the great hall doors open walking in and over to our friends. After filling my plate with fruit I pulled Selina more onto my lap and started eating listening to everyone talk before we headed off to classes. After lunch we were studying by Black Lake when our good mood suddenly shattered.

  "Mione, why do you look like that?" Weasel demanded and we looked up at the red haired lion.

  "My name is Selina Snape and I look like I'm supposed too." Selina said barely looking up from her potions book. 

  "Harry, come back to you're real friend not the snakes." Weaslet said and I caught my breathe staring at the stupid girl while Hadrian stood up.

  "These snakes are my real friends," Hadrian said darkly causing the girl the back up. "I can be myself around them and not be put down because you dislike something I said. I'm followed because I want to have sometime alone. My things aren't stolen and destroyed because someone else wanted it. They don't shove their problems onto me because they don't want to handle them. I don't have to worry if one of them is going to beat me because something didn't go their way. They don't lie to me like the 'light' has for my entire life. I'm not a pawn for them. Mark my words Ronald Bilius Weasley I will end you if you even think about touching anyone in my group."

  "This isn't over," Ron growled walking away.

  "Weasley," Hadrian yelled and both Weasleys turn to look at him. "Just remember that Ginny is alive because I risked my life to safe hers."

  "Hadrian?" Selina said after the Weasleys stormed off.

  "I'm skipping the rest if the day," he said pulling several parchment out of his bag. "Turn my homework in for me sister. You'll know where to find me after classes are done."

  "I think our Dark Prince has finally snapped," Theo said.

  "You would have too if you had gone through what he has in his life," Selina said causing us to give her a confused look. "And with all the secrets coming out now it was only a matter of time before he loses it completely."