📃Chapter Seven

(edited)
{I'm posting this as a way to celebrate my mom's birthday today.}

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  "Have you noticed that Snape has kept a eye on you the last couple of weeks?" Mione asked as we walked into Defense Against The Dark Arts(DADA).

  "Him and Lucious both have," I said wrapping and wrapped an arm around her shoulder when I realize we were having dualing club today. "I have a feeling that Tom showed them the letter that I asked Ragnook to send. Don't worry about it just stay close to me or Neville just like you have been since you found the truth about Albus."

  "Quiet!" Snape said and everyone got quiet and we looked up at the two Professors.

  "You will be working on you're dualing skills that most of you lack," Lucious said and there were a lot of groans from people. "Potter and Draco will be going first."

  "You have got to be kidding me," I growled as I stood up. "This better not end up being like second year."

  "First one knocked off the platform first loses," Snape said and I watched as Malfoy got into position before following.

  "Scared Potter?" Draco smirked.

  "You wish," I smirked back before stringing together a couple spells. "Petrficus Totals, Reducto, Rictumsempra."

  Draco dodged to the side before yelling, "Confringo, Expelliarmus, Expulso, Finite Incantatem."

  Yelping I dropped to the ground as the hexes went over my head growling I quickly jumped up and glared at Draco, "Confundo, Incendio, Levicorpus, Riddikulus."

  Draco dodged all of them except the last one and he ended up being dressed as the Gryffindor Lion and everyone gasped, "Crucio."

  My eyes went wide as I dodged the curse breathing hard I straightened up turning to Draco I smirked darkly before hissing a spell at him, ":Sectumsempra:."

  Draco looked confused before his eyes went wide and he dropped to the ground and the spell flew over his head and hit Lucious Malfoy in the chest sending him flying back into the wall. Everyone looked at me shocked while Neville and Hermione jumped up and dragged me out of the classroom and down the hall to an empty one.

  "What was that spell?" Mione asked and I spun towards on of the tables and flipped it over and the widow shattered. I finally calmed down and Neville muttered a spell and the classroom was fixed. "Hadrian?"

  "It was a spell I found in the half blood prince's potions book," I sighed dropping down into a seat. "I'm not even sure what it does exactly. When Malfoy sent the Crucio curse at me I snapped."

*Severus(Raven)Snape*

  I watched as Longbottom and Granger pulled Hadrian out of the classroom before I walked over to Lucious to see him unconscious sighing I muttered, "Rennervate."

  Dismissing the class I leaned against the wall as Lucious climbed to his feet slowly before leaning heavily against the platform.

  "Hadrian is just like is father when it comes to Parsel Magic," I said handing him a healing potion.

  "Tom should be proud," Lucious winced. "What spell did he use?"

  "Not sure," I said. "Go tell Tom what happened, I have to go meet with Albus before I can leave."

  "Yes," he said and apparated out of the classroom. Shaking my head I walked down the corridor and as I past an empty classroom I could heard Longbottom and Granger talking.