📃Chapter Forty-Seven

Couple questions for you guys:

What do you do for Halloween?

Do you dress up and go out or dress up and stay home?

If you do dress up what are your costumes?
(Mines a Blue and Yellow Dragon pajama onesie)

Or do you lock the doors and hope none of the ghost or goblins find you?
(Kidding the little ghouls and goblins are cute)

I just want to know cause I'm not a big fan of Halloween and I have never been. I only dress up because my little sister said if I didn't she burn all of my books.
**********************************************

*Draco(Ferret)Malfoy*

When Poppy said that Selina, Hadrian, and Uncle James was pregnant I turned Sel around and she smiled but then I heard Uncle Sev growl and I tensed.

"Draco," he growled and I looked towards him. "What did Poppy mean by Selina is pregnant?"

"I...Uh...Well...Bye," I squealed and ran out of the room screaming when spells were being thrown at me and Uncle Sev was cussing me out.

*Selina(Kitty)Snape*

I stared at the door in shock since I could still hear Draco screaming and Dad yelling threats at him about deballing him.

"That could have gone better," Hadrian said and I giggled shoving his shoulder since I was standing beside him. "Sev is gonna kill Draco for bonding with you."

"How do your parents feel about you being pregnant?" I asked and Had rolled his eyes.

"Bitch," he muttered.

"I'm not a female dog, sweetheart," I smirked turning to my mom.

"We should go stop dad before he kills Draco," Mom said and I nodded wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

*Tom(Basilisk)Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

"Poppy is there a way to tell what we're having?" I asked after Selina and Lily left the room to go find their bondeds.

"Twins, all of you," she said handing us medi-parchments. "James is having a boy and girl, Hadrian is having two boys and Selina is having a boy and girl."

"A perfect way to start a new era," James said and I nodded resting my hands on his slightly swollen belly.

"Love is power and power is love. Magic prevails to those you are good," Killian said and I looked up to see that Hadrian for the first time since he learned the truth looks relaxed and content.

"Everything is calm and we no longer have someone trying to destroy our family," James said and Hadrian laughed.

"Don't jinx it, Papa," he said glaring playfully. "There is still a chance that Albus's followers will retaliate for Albus's death and what was done to Ron."

"Not likely," Killian said. "Many of that mans dark secrets are going to be brought to light and his soul is now is the darkest part of hell that I have and he is going to be tortured for all of eternity."

"Good," Hadrian said. "That man needs to be tortured for what he put us all through and after killing his sister and bonded."

"What?!" Remus exclaimed.

"You didn't know?" Hadrian asked and we all shook out heads. "Grindelwald was Dumbledore bonded and he killed him because he was trying to stop Dumbledore from destroying the wizarding world to fit his idea of the greater good. He killed his sister and blamed it on Grindelwald and in the end, Grindelwald became the first dark lord and Dumbledore locked him up in Azkaban for the last several years and he recently killed him when I got Siri, Papa, and Aunt Lily and brought them back to there bondeds."

"Yes and that has been brought to light so that Grindelwald's name is being cleared."

"That man destroyed his bondeds life along with so many others," Remus sighed wrapping his arms around Sirius. "At least now he can't hurt anyone else."

"That is true," Killian said and a minuted later Selina walked in holding a white ferret and laid the creature on the bed that Hadrian was in.

"I'm going to get Poppy and hopefully she can change Draco back," she sighed and walked off.

"The ferret is actually a ferret," Sirius said and Hadrian laughed as the creature curled up in his lap trembling.