📃Chapter Nineteen

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I was sitting on my bed with the curtains closes looking at the Maruders Photo Album and had the Map spread open letting me know Albus was still in the office. I smiled when I saw the seventh year Maruders Photo with all the members, Prongs, Mooney, Padfoot, Wormtail, Flower, Raven, Luc, Cis, Trix, Ander, Reg, Ally, Turtle, Weasel, and Bug.

  "Who are those people?" I looked up to see several heads staring at me.

  "All of the maruders," I said moving the map so it was on my pillow and Selina, Draco, and Blaise climbed on my bed. "James is Prongs, Remus is Mooney, Sirius is Padfoot, Pettigrew was Wormtail, Flower is Lily, Raven is Severus, Lucious is Luc, Narcissa is Cis, Bellatrix is Trix, Regulous is Reg, Alice is Ally, Frank is Turtle, Lysander is Ander, Arthur is Weasel, Molly was Bug. The Maruders started making house unity in sixth and seventh year."

  "I didn't know Ather, Mum, and Severus were Maruders," Draco said shocked and I handed Selina the album.

  "Albus obliviated everyone so they only thought that James, Remus, Siri and Peter were," I said grabbing the map and taking note that Albus was now in his bed chambers. Closing the map I stood up snapping my fingers changing into black skinny jeans, black long sleeve t-shirt and my black combat boots. "Selina do you remember you're Parseltongue lesson I gave you third year?"

  "Yes," she nodded looking at me. "Why?"

  "Take Draco to the Chamber of Secrets and I'll meet you there shortly," I said sliding my wand in my boot and pulling my potions medical kit handing it to Draco. "I'm going to get Siri and I'm hiding him there until winter break in two weeks. I already told Slyther that a few people will be coming to the chambers so he'll leave you alone just don't ask about Aria."

  "Who?" Draco asked confused.

  "Aria was the bascalisk that petrified students in second year and I killed her, beginning of third year I found Slyther as he hatched and we've gotten alone so he trust me."

  "Don't get caught," Selina said.

  "I won't," I smiled grabbing my invisibility cloak pulling it on. "Just hurry I don't know how bad Siri will be. Blaise cover for us."

  "Will do," he nodded and I flicked my wrist causing Draco and mine bed curtains to close and and ward popped up so only we could get on out beds. Smiling I exited the room and pulled my cloak on and swiftly exiting the Slytherin common room and finding an empty hallway.

  "I need you help," I whispered placing a hand on the wall. "I want to rescue Sirius from the headmaster. He is trapped somewhere here and I'm just trying to help him return to his loved ones. Please help me."

*Hogwarts(Holly)*

  I felt someone's magic reach out to me and I found a boy standing in the shadows resting his hand against my walls asking for help to find Sirius Black. Smiling I took my human image and stood a few feet away.

  "Hello," I said giggling when the boy jumped. "I know who you are Hadrian."

  "Who are you?" he asked confused.

  "I am Hogwarts herself," I smiled shyly. "The founders never gave me a name after they created me to protect the people within my walls."

  "Holly," he said and I giggled nodding.

  "I felt you asking for help."

  "Yes, the headmaster has taken my godfather and is hiding him somewhere in the castle in a passage that leads from his office." he said holding up a map that showed most of my passage ways and I remembered thirteen student creating it almost thirty years ago.

  "I can take you," I smiled. "But you have you stop the crazy man, he is destroying my creators names by isolating the houses."

  "I promise," he nodded. "Me and my family are going to stop him from running the founders names and from destroying you."

  "Hold my hand," I said walking up to him holding my hand up since he was taller than I was. "And I will take you to them."

  "Them?" he asked confused but gently grabbed my and I pulled him through my my magic into the cells that help his missing family members.

  "The evil headmaster has hurt them badly I healed what I could after tonight's earlier back spells session," I said waving my wrist and the candles lit showing Hadrian the people.

  "Merlin," he gasped.