📃Chapter Forty-Eight

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  After Poppy released us and Draco was back to normal we all headed to the great hall for lunch since Minnie invited us but I didn't expect to get bombard by wands shoved in my face and angry yells. Molly and Ginny were glaring at us and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms annoyed at them as I waited for someone to say something.

  "Harry, why are you with that monster?" Ginny demanded.

  "What monster?" I asked noticing the rest of my crew sitting at the tables. 

  "Voldemort," she said and I tilted my head to the side.

  "What makes you think that Voldemort is here?" Selina asked walking up beside me. "Honestly Ginny, Hadrian has been in the infirmary for the last few days and now your accusing him of idiotic things."

  "HE'S VOLDEMORT!" Ginny shrieked moving her wand so it was pointing at Tom. "He hurt Ron and killed Dumbledore."

  "He couldn't have done any of that," Selina said calmly and I moved so Ginny wand was pointed at me. "Tom has been in the infirmary with Hadrian and this is the first any of us have heard about Ron or Dumbledore."

  "But he..."

  "Enough!" I yelled annoyed. "Ginny I don't appreciate you accusing my father of killing the man that has destroyed a bunch of people lives."

  "Harry," Molly yelled and I groaned turning my glare to her.

  "Its Hadrian Gaunt," I snarled. "If you even think about accusing my parents, godfathers, or anyone else in my family of murder or any wrongdoing I will make you regret ever knowing me. Do I make myself clear?" 

  "Harr..."

  "Molly that is enough," Professor McGonagall said. "Mr.Gaunt and his family are welcome here and if you can't except that then you can leave. It has already been proven that Ronald was hit by a backfiring spell and from what has come to light about Albus, he got what he deserved."

  "Minerva, how can you say that?" Molly gasped and huffed rolling my eyes before shoving Ginny to the side and taking a seat beside Neville and Luna at the Slytherin table.

  "Hi Blaise," I said sending him a smile. "You okay?"

  "I'm alive," he said and I sighed before glancing at my parents, Severus and Lily, who were sitting at the head table speaking with the other professors. Draco and Selina were sitting just up the table from me talking to Pansey and Theo and Neville and Luna got up and walked over to the Ravenclaw table and started speaking with Cho. Smiling I knew that everything was going to be okay.

*Tom(Basilisk)Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  James was speaking with one of the professors and as I half listened I looked at all of the students and smiled when I saw all of the different house students sitting with other house tables creating the unity that Albus denied to the houses. I noticed that Hadrian was sitting by himself but he had a content smile on his face as he watched the room and I second later his eyes met mine and his smile widened causing me to chuckle.

*Remus Lupin Greyback*

  Sirius was leaning against me as I spoke with Minerva who was asking if I would want to come back and teach as Ancient Runes professor and I agreed. Now I glanced over at my Cub who was sitting alone but was watching all of the others students create unity between the houses. Smiling I could tell how content he was feeling and that he was no longer worried about someone hurting him or his family.

*James(Prongs)Potter Gaunt*

  Minerva offered Lily, Remus, and I all jobs as professors and we all agreed, knowing that we would be close to our grown children as they finish their last year at Hogwarts in two months and that we really didn't want to become Aurors again. After eating Hadrian disappeared and I was slightly worried but knew I didn't need to be now that Albus couldn't hurt him and that none of the Order members would try anything after his threat to Molly and Ginny.

  "James," Tom broke me out of my thoughts and I looked at him as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my small baby bump. "Are you alright?"

  "Just thinking," I hummed leaning back into him. "I love you."

  "I love you, too," he said and softly kissed my lips before raising up and I let out a small whine at the lose causing him to chuckle before picking me up and carrying to the bedroom.