📃Chapter Thirty One

(Always by Beth Crowly)
(Song has nothing to do with this chapter but I love it.)
(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

I just flooed back to the castle and was dusting myself off when I heard a very loud crack and could feel magic swirling around in a panicked state, muttering I ran out of the room and up out of the dungeons trying to get to the Great Hall before spells started being thrown.

"You can apparate inside the castle," Holly voice whispered. Nodding I made sure my mask was on and my cloak hood was up as I moved closer to the doors listening to the wizard demand to see Harry Potter. Rolling my eyes I apparated so I was standing in front of the head table staring down stairs the wizard.

"Put the wand down," I said loudly ignoring the rest of the room. "No one needs to get hurt."

"Where is Harry Potter?" He growled but when I didn't say anything he sent a hex at me.

"Stupify," I yelled dodging the hex making sure I had a sheild up around the other students.

"Leave before someone gets hurt," I said calmly as as he got up.

"Not until I see the boy who lived," Grindlewald said and I noticed his cloudy eyes.

"Swift, Paw, NOW!" I yelled casting a silent expelliarmus catching the wand and apparating after the other three.

*Severus(Raven)Snape*

I watched as Chaos, Swift, and Paw left the Great Hall with Gindlewald, glancing at Minerva I chuckled at her shocked look while sipping my coffee watching all of the students panicked except a select few who were quickly leaving. Shaking my head I stood up and followed after them leaving Albus to deal with the panic he created, muttering I entered my classroom waiting for the kids to show up.

"Chaos can handle it with Swift and Paw," Selina said walking in before Draco. "He is more powerful than he lets on."

"I get that but that was Grindlewald, the first dark lord." Draco says exasperated.

  "Dray shut up," Selina glared storming back out and I raised a brow confused as Draco started muttering and following after her.

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I apparated to Gaunt Manor muttering angrily as I threw the doors to the library open noting Lily, James, and Sirius were laid out on the couch staring at me as I stalked by going to the forbidden restricted section and pulled one book out flipping through the pages until I found the one I wanted.

  "What does that say?" I asked Sirius dropping the book in his lap ignoring the curious looks from my dad and aunt.

  "Death's soul," Sirius said looking up at me. "What's wrong pup?"

  "Nothing," I smiled picking the book back up and apparating to Prevelle Manor. "KILLIAN!"

  "What?" He asked appearing in front of me.

  "Found out how he did it," I said thrusting the book in his hands. "Death's soul, forbidden spell for over a hundred years because it's equivalent to death's kiss. On everything it says you're dead even if that person is sitting in front of you."

  "That's what fucked up the balance!" He yelled and I jumped having never seen Killian yell before. "I'm going to take his soul and rip it apart."

  "That's my job," I snapped glaring at him.

*Tom(Bascalisk) Marvollo Riddle Gaunt*

  "Was Hadrian here?" I asked walking into the library perching beside James on the couch.

  "Yes," James nodded. "He grabbed a book and asked Padfoot what something said before disappearing."

  "Death's Soul," Sirius said and I choked on my breath moving to the restricted section of the library and quickly grabbing the one book I had heavily glamoured and warded before moving back to the the front summoning Lucius.

  "Tom?"

  "What is it my lord?" Lucius said coming out of the fireplace.

  "Hadrian found out how Albus faked their death's," I said handing him the open book and leaving the library.