There's my lollipop. That handsome piece of meat talking to the rest of the basketball team in their jerseys after practice. Ugh. Why must he be so beautiful. Why can't I have him? It's not like every cliché story where it's because I'm an outcast and he will never love me. Please, I'm probably talk of year with those boys. It's just cause his stupid girlfriend can't take a hint that he isn't into her. He wants more. He probably wants me. That's the main problem; not the only one though. There is the deal where I want something real. I'm not the typical 12th grader who wants a summer hook up. I want something real and I know something real means knowing the flaws of someone and learning to love them as much as you love their quirks and highlights. I don't want him to know my flaws. I don't want him to be punished and having to sacrifice almost everything just to be mine. I don't show emotions except confidence because I am my own person right? I don't need people telling me I'm worth it or people to comfort me. I know I'm worth it, I don't need to be told. I don't need comforting because I'm strong. He knows me as the confident girl who will stop at nothing until satisfied. He doesn't know that when someone comes against me I just give up because people don't stand up to me often and I don't know how to handle it. I don't want him to think that I'm giving up on him when I'm just giving up on myself. I can't control or change that cause that comes natural to me. He starts walking up to me. I don't sweat it or try and act cool because I'm already chill. He's just a boy I like, I don't need to be an obsessed Fangirl and droll when he looked at me. He looks at me to often for that.

"Hey Amber."

"Hey Dylan."

-

I'm standing here watching her fall in love with someone else. And that shit hurts. She doesn't know that I can see right through her and I can tell she knows she's good enough for him. Hell, she knows she's worth more than him. She just doesn't want to go through the confessions. There is something she isn't telling you guys though. She isn't afraid of hurting him with her stone cold heart. She's afraid it won't be stone cold anymore. That's why she chose him. Other than the fact that he's hotter than Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner put together in a being, she knows he's just like her. Stone cold. Ice and winter just makes more cold. I can guarantee that's why she doesn't want me. Winter and Summer, just like Kindness and fragility with cockiness and solidarity, doesn't mix well.

"You just like her because she's Amber Rose." Michael intrupts my thoughts shooting my glare away from Amber.

I just laugh a little. He's just as blind as her. "No. I like her because she's not."

"But dude. That's Amber."

"But it's not."