I walk into the facility using the card key all of us have as of 16. I make sure all the guards don't see me as I walk by. This hour at night, which is actually the morning, they sit on the chairs in the lounge rooms and snore their dreams away. Out like a light. Also sitting on the lounge chairs was a very tired Dylan. No doubt it took me by surprise.

"Amber. Amber, I need to talk to you." He says with shaky voice.

"Is everything alright?" I ask trying not wake the guards. I motion for us to walk and talk so the guards don't hear whatever is about to go down in this conversation, which by the looks of it, don't look to great.

"Alessia. This is the fucking reason I didn't want to see her but your stupid boyfriend made me feel so fucking bad but now I feel fucking worse." He starts grabbing fistfuls of his perfectly aligned hair, getting frustrated at the world which is what happens to Dylan when one little thing doesn't go his way.

"Dylan, he isn't my boyfriend." I found nothing wrong with my statement. Judging by the look on his face and his change of body language, he found absolutely everything wrong with my statement.

"I'm trying to tell you I ruined possibly any chance I've ever had with having a normal relationship with my sister and you are worried about your status with Hemmings? For one fucking second life doesn't revolve around you Amber or whatever the fuck your name is." Everything Dylan did had an affect on me. Both positive and negative, it didn't matter, it would go straight to my head and make the think the worst, or best of myself. And Now, even though that I don't like him, nothing he has ever said had as big of an impact as what he just did. Life doesn't revolve around me. Does he fucking hear himself?

"I just freaking found out you even had a sister! Or lived here for that matter and you expect this all to be normal for me?" I no longer care about waking the security guards.

"Oh but you had no problem excepting how Ethan and Luke are friends, or how Luke knows freaking everything about you and-"

"You are mad at me for mentioning Luke but yet you keep bringing him up, Dylan! Grow up."

"Fine, then no more Luke in this conversation. About me now Amber, me." He looked me dead in the eye as he pointed to himself. And I'm the selfish one. I decide to be the better person because he looked pretty hurt and emotionally destroyed before. He opens his mouth to take a huge breathe for what I thought was going to be a long sentence. I was wrong. It was rather short. Yet, it made my heart pound faster then an angry boxer in a match. "Amber, do you know what even happened that night? She almost died because of me, I'm going to have to live with her thinking that, because that's what happened."

"Woah, wait. What?" I was very confused. That night I don't remember clear at it's slightest. My mind will sometimes give me a little ounce of memory of that night but I never know what truly happened. I must have drank a lot. All I know for sure is that everyone was there and to this day people talk about that as 'that night' or 'the party.' My school hasn't had a party since.

"When the fire started? It started in the bedrooms. They were there along with Luke and someone else." Dylan's house- Dylan's old house, had a floor of 3 bedrooms, his parents bedroom, his and one shared between Gabriella and Alessia. I remember that now. I never used to remember who the two little girls were, but now I do. My heart starts to beat a little faster. Why do I suddenly remember this? Where did his parents go and why isn't he in that house anymore? I push aside those questions and ask one that could be much bigger. "Why was there a fire?"

"Amber, are you serious? I understand it's not easy to remember but you're good now. Think of everyone else, Like-"

"I thought we weren't saying his name." I'm not complaining about the almost mention of Luke's name. Just stating the rules.

"I wasn't gonna- You're Fucking impossible." Dylan grabs his hair again. "I'm going back up." he says referring to his room. The trauma room. He skips a few steps as he goes up. "Whatever." I muttered to myself as I open the door to the 'left' room. The second the door peaks open I get bombarded with questions coming every way. "Do you know what time it is?" "With Hemmings I see." "Does somebody have a boyfriend?" "One of the hottest in the school?" My eyes shoot dangers at Lindsay who said 'one of the hottest'.

"Hottest? No one even notices him. What the hell?" I ask her.

"Just cause he became Mr shy guy doesn't mean-"

"Became Mr shy guy?"

"He used to be captain of Davenforth, Amber what did you smoke today?"

"You guys don't even go there, what do you know?" This whole secret game is started to piss me off. Everyone knows everything and now I am realizing just how oblivious I am. But why am I oblivious? I would ask Luke because apparently he knows everything, but this, this is about him. He's a secret in himself.

"The fire affected the entire neighbourhood."

"But what happened with this huge so called fire?" I say quite agitated.

Lindsay stopped fixing the sheets of the bed and turned to me, all the other girls looking with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't you remember being in the hospital?"

"Yeah. I had a broken arm. That was ages ago. What does that have to do with this mysterious fire?"

"The fire was everything but mysterious and just FYI your broken arm was because you were pushed out of a window that was going up in flames."

"What are guys talking about?"

"Dear lord." Cheyanne, another girl in my room, spoke up. "You were pushed by Mr. Hottie himself." I just stare in complete shock and confusion. I don't understand any of this. "Get to bed, kid. You aren't in your right mind right now." I did as I was told and climbed to my bed with all my thoughts written on the wall by my bunk. I see the napkins and papers and sticky notes and yet all I can think of is the stories people are telling me. I knew I broke my arm but the fire happened to Dylan apparently and apparently it was his fault and it affected the whole neighbourhood and apparently Luke pushed me. I don't understand. I remember being with Luke that night. That's the thing I remember the clearest. I grab my phone when it lit up.

Luke: I need to talk to you tomorrow. About everything.

Me: u sure do.

Luke: oh boy 😂

Me: would you hurt me?

Luke: ?

Me: u read it right the first time

Luke: only if it's to protect you.

A/N: IT WAS LUKEYS BDAY YESTERDAY. OMFGGGGGGGGGG 21. He's our little baby forever tho. Hope u enjoyed 😘😘😘