Luke's POV         

      Two weeks. Two weeks has gone by since I told Amelia how I felt. Two weeks since we stopped talking, two weeks since I've last seen her and two weeks since Dylan told her everything. She was upset when she went home to the foster care and Dylan saw and for once in life, decided to be a decent human being, and comfort her. In this time, he explained why he's at foster care. The phone call the night of the fire, the one where it made him pause his lengthy request of everything he wanted to strip my pride right from my back, yeah. His parents work conference didn't end up happening. While we were partying inside his mansion they didn't even make it to their destination. They got into a car accident and passed almost instantly.

         Of course I feel bad for Dylan. Just like Ethan, I never really loved the guy like a brother but he was still, in more ways then one, my brother. Kind of like a step sibling. You have no choice but to love them, it's forced upon you. Not that I don't love Gabriella from the bottom of my broken heart, it's just a different love than I have for my brothers. Regardless of mine and Dylan's bromance, I wouldn't wish upon anyone for both parents to die the same night your two little sisters and crush got sent to the hospital in pretty bad conditions and your house burned down into ashes. Too much for one person to handle is the definition of an understatement.

       Two weeks since has been pretty eventful in the most low key uneventful way. Two weeks until is going to be insane. Graduation, college acceptance and rejection letters come, touring campuses, prom and everything in between. The senior Dinosaurs are in for one hell of a treat. And yes. We're the Davenforth dinosaurs.

-

"Brooke listen, I know everything has been crazy but-" I start to get cut off by the very angry Brooke on the other side of the line.

"You haven't made time for me this entire couple months and now that graduation is coming up and Luke dumped your ass, you want me back?" She practically yells making my right ear go deaf. I pull the phone from my ear. "No. And he didn't dump my ass we-" "Amber go fuck Dylan or something-" "My name is Amelia." I interject.  "Yeah what's up with that? Who are you anymore?" I just stare at my feet. I don't know who I am anymore. I hear a knock on the door as all the girls ignore it, double tapping their phone screens. I go and open it to be greeted by Ethan's puppy dog eyes. "You need to get out of here. Now." "Brooke I'll call you back." I hang up and throw the phone of my bunk. "Why?" "Amelia." My heart fills up. Fills up to the point where it feels like sinking. He hasn't ever called me that before. "Your Dad is here." I don't think he was expecting my reaction.

        "THAT'S AMAZING!" His eyes go wide.

"WHY?!?" He yells in my face, creating a windstorm.

"This is what I've been waiting for forever!"

"He's like 5 years late!" He continues to not see sense in what I'm saying.

"I can't believe I'm going to see my dad." I cheer as I run to the front entrance, Ethan following close behind me. I come to a hault as I see what's in front of me.

"Lovey."

"Yes."

"That's not my father."