Desperate

Turn back this was my first story and it's crazy. Read at your own risk. It's not very good!

I can't believe its senior year. "Sophia breakfast is ready!" yelled my mom down stairs

"I'll be down in a Minute!"

I went to my closet and picked out my favorite sunflower skater skirt and red crop top with a laced back, then I grabbed my black vans and ran down stairs.

"Good morning sweet heart" my mom said

"Morning" I said in-between spoon fulls of cereal

As soon as I was done I heard a honk outside

"Taylor's here" I said while grabbing my bag. I gave my mom a quick kiss on the check before running out the door.

Taylor has been my best friend since elementary school.

"What's up Soph"

"Hey Tay"

-----

(Skip car ride)

We where about to pull into a parking spot when a blue mustang pulled right In front of us.

"What the fuck asshole!" Taylor screamed out the window while flicking the car off.

I chuckled at her because she rarely uses curse words.

"What!?" She spat back at me.

"Nothing."

"In doesn't even matter lets just find another space." Taylor said through her gritted teeth.

We ended up parking far away from the school, so we had to walk farther then we wanted to.

We walked pass the car that pulled out in front of us.

A tall handsome guy got out of the car. I couldn't help but stare at him. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

Then a slightly shorter guy got out of the car he also had brown hair, but gorgeous blue eyes.

"Who are you looking at?" Taylor said in a taunting voice.

"No one;" I started to blush so I hide my face in my hands.

"Awe! do you have a crush on Cameron Dallas?" she teased

"Awe! Do you have a crush on Hayes Grier?" I said in a mimicking voice.

I saw a few more boys got out of the car and they all started to walk toward the school.

We were not far In front of them so I tried to listen to what they were talking about.

"Look those are the girls that flicked us off!" I heard one of the boys say behind us.

"Yeah ahaha.!!" Another boy said

Now they were trying to get are attention by whistling and shouting at us.

After two minutes of us ignoring them I turned around.

"WHAT!"

"Woah your feisty" Cameron said with a smirk up to his ears.

"Well you have spent the last two minutes trying to get our attention, so what do you have to say?!" I screamed.

"Well um... I don't know." he said his smile weakening.

"Well if that's all, goodbye."

"Wait wait... you two should sit with us at lunch today, ok?"

"Um..." I didn't know what to say, Cameron Dallas wanted me to sit with him. I felt like I could throw up right then and there, but before I could get a word out Taylor interrupted me.

"OK! See you then!" she said with a smile;

I can't believe it. This can't be happening! I've had a crush on him since like middle school, and I know Taylor has a crush on hayes so she is probably freaking out right now too. :)

---------------------------

Hope you guys like this first chapter can't wait for chapter two it's going to be good!!! :)