The date

A/n
Song I listened to while writing this: kiss me by: ed sheeran

Today was the day me and Cam go on our date. I honestly don't know we're we are going I'm guessing Cameron has something planed.

He is coming to pick me up around 7:00 and it's 5:00 now so I started getting ready.

I took a shower then dried and curled my hair into loose beach waves. I applied light makeup and decided to ware my long Aztec print soft pants and gray crop top, then pared that with some sandals.

It's was already 6:45 by the time I got done so I just scrolled through my twitter.

@camerondallas: can't wait for tonight! @sofiya_

I favorited that tweet then I herd a knock on the door.

"Hello cameron" I said

"Wow, your look beautiful" he said

He escorted me to the car and we left. I still didn't know where we're going.

(Skip car ride)

We pulled up to a white seaside gazebo with lights strung around it. With a table underneath light by candles, and 2 red roses in the middle of the white table cloth.

"Wow" I said. I was amazed I new cam was romantic but he out done himself I didn't deserve this... I didn't deserve him.

"I thought we were going out just as friends?" I smirked

"Really, we both know this was a date"

I agreed but didn't say anything.

We ate a delicious dinner and after he took me to the beach were a blanket was set up facing the water. The sun
was just about to set.

"We timed it really good" I said

"Sophia, can I ask you something?"

"Yes" I said a little timid about what he was going to say

He got down on one knee...

"Sophia Elizabeth Tesararo, will you marry me?"

.....................................................

A/N

"Like bow it you with that one shot"

what will she say?

1k views
wow that's just amazing did not expect for this to happen.
Thank you everybody who help encourage me to write!