Taylor Is Awesome and Smokin' Hot

What's up you guys! It's Taylor (NCM4lyfe). I have hacked Sophia's account, and she has mine so I'm writing a chapter in my POV, and she's writing one in my book in her POV. Soooo here ya go!

I can't believe my bestfriend is getting married!! I'm so happy for her and Cam. It's so obvious how in love they are with each other. There's only one thing that bothers me. Shawn. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, and I know she would never back out of this. But I know SHE knows that she still has feeling for Shawn, and HE still has feelings for her. I honestly don't know why he's here. If he knows what's best for Soph, he wouldn't be. He claims he just wants to be here for her. But I think he's doing it on purpose. To try and make her completely fall for him.

Anyways, me and Hayes are doing great! I really do think he's the one for me. I can't wait for the day he proposes, which probably won't be anytime soon, but I'm okay with that. I think we both need to grow up a little more before we make those permanent choices. And if we get through that, I know we can get through anything.

He now knows everything about me. Like how I twirl my hair, bite my straw, that my favorite color is purple, and that I'm self conscious. He even knows that I have two dimples on one cheek!

After the bon fire everyone went to their houses, and their rooms. All I know is I'm sharing a room with Sophia. I pried myself from her death grip, cause she's a hardcore snuggler, and tiptoed down the steps. If you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's cause I'm sneaking off to go see Hayes. I know, I'm such a badass!

I texted him to tell him I was leaving, and started walking down the beach to this old shack me and Hayes had found. I stepped in and plugged in the Christmas lights that were strung around the place.

A few minute later Hayes stepped in. I didn't even say anything, I just ran and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and kissed him hard. He pushed me against the wall, and lightly kissed my neck. I couldn't control myself and let out a squeak. He then pulled off my shirt, and I did the same to him. We both took off our pants until he was in his boxers, and I was just in my bra and panties.

I looked at him up and down.

"Damnnn..." I laughed, and he laughed too.

Once again I was against the wall, and him kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He blindly unhooked my bra, and I gasped as it fell to the ground. He smirked and I flipped us around until I was in control. I stuck my hand in his pants, and he let out a moan. We continued our dirty work, and a few minutes, were dressed again.

We walked out of the shack, our fingers interlocked. He leaned over to me and whispered.

"I love you."

His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I smiled.

.

.

.

.

When we got back to the boys house, I followed him inside. Since I wanted to see what their house looked like. But when we walked upstairs, we heard something from Cam's room.

We heard a moan, and Hayes laughed. I quickly covered his mouth, signaling that they couldn't know we were there.

"Cam we have to be quiet." I heard Soph say.

"Sorry babe, I can't control myself."

It was all me and Hayes could do not to laugh.

.

.

When Soph walked out of the room, she didn't see us.

"Did ya have fun?" I asked, holding in laughter.

She quickly turned around, and blushed.

"I know you snuck off with Hayes, like you guys didn't do anything." She smirked.

"Maybe we did, maybe we didn't."

"Plus we didn't actually do anything. We can't have sex till after the wedding. It was just an... Intense make out."

"Either way let's go back to our house." I said.

I gave Hayes a kiss goodnight, and we went back to get some rest.