Falling

Second period could not go by any slower. We eat early, so after second period is lunch, and I could not wait to go. I think Taylor could tell I was eager to get to lunch because she kept telling me the time.

Finally p-2 was over, so me and Tay walked to lunch together, we both pack our lunch, so we looked around for a second to see where they where sitting but I should have known where, they always sit there, in the middle if the lunch room.

Tay and I walk over to there table and sat down. I sat next to Cameron and Taylor sat next to Hayes. I could not have planned it any better.

They all greeted us with a hey.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, of all of us just eating. A guy with brown hair and blue eye started to talk. He kind of looked like Hayes. His name was Nash umm...Grier, well I guess I know why they looked alike.

Once he started a conversation everyone did, Taylor was talking to Hayes and I was talking to Cameron.

"So what classes do you have?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me... well umm I'm in your English, math, and science class" I said.

"Oh... Sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck trying to figure out what to say.

"You should sit with me next class." He now had a smile on his face that no one could say no to.

"Ok I will." I said

His face lit up.

I started to blush so I looked away, I could not believe he got so excited.

During lunch I felt like I had known all of them forever. I mostly got to know a nice boy named Shawn, he feels like my brother now. After lunch I told Taylor I was going to sit next to Cameron, she looked hurt at first, but when Hayes asked her to sit with him she immediately forgot about Cam and I.

I walked to my locker and got my books. I kept thinking about today an what happened and how happy I am, but a voice behind me pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey." the voice sounded familiar, I turned around to see Cameron.

"Let's go we're going to be late." He spoke waving me toward our next class.

We walked in and everybody stared at us, we finally got to our seats and they were still looking at us, but then the teacher interrupted them.

"Good morning class." Mr. Hess said

He started talking about a bunch of boring shit, but I could feel someone watching me. I looked over to Cam and he was staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I whispered to him

"Nothing." he started to blush but quickly covered it up.

For the rest of the class we only spoke occasionally and I could still feel him looking at me sometimes, but I didn't care.

Cameron's POV

----

I don't know why I kept staring at her she probably thinks I'm a stalker or something but I can't help it she is so beautiful. I have never felt this way about someone. I want to ask her out on a date, but she would probably say no.

After class me and her walked to our lockers. Hers is a couple down from mine so we were close. I went over to her and we were about to walk to our next class when I blurted out

"Are you going to go to the party this weekend?"

"Well I wasn't invited." she spoke

"Well now I'm inviting you. I'll pick you up around nine sharp, so be ready." I said

"Ok... let me have you number so I can text you." she said with a slight smirk.

She handed me her phone and I punched my number in, then we headed to our next class together.