dress in white

(Here it goes, the last chapter ever)

My eyes flutters open and I saw that the sun was up and there was not a cloud in the sky.

"Surprise!" the girls yelled.

Taylor was holding a table piled with pancakes. We all started to eat once everyone plopped onto my bed.

"Today the big day, are you nervous?" Cassidy ask

"A little, but not about cameron just about falling down while walking. that dress it really heavy" we all giggled

After breakfast we started to get ready the ceremony is at 4:00 and it's 10:00.

Cameron's POV
-----

"YOU GUYS WHERE'S MY TIE!" I yelled

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck. It's all wrong, the whole day is ruined!" I said to the boys

"Cam you need to calm down, it's just a tie. Here take mine" nash offered patting me on the back

I don't know why I'm freaking out, I'm just afraid something will go wrong And mess the whole day up for Sophia.

" Deep breaths cam, deep breaths" Matt said breathing in and out heavily

I did as told and it actually help a little.

"Yay I'm just crazy, I don't know what I was worried abo- Oh fucking shit fucker, I forgot what time the wedding is!"

Sophia's POV
---

I'm actually less stressed then I thought I would be. I wonder how cam is, I bet he is not stressed at all...

Nash's POV
----------

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CARTER, I HATE YOU ALL DO ANY OF YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT ME!" cameron yelled

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Sophia's POV
--------

It's now 2:30 and my hair stylist is still doing my hair.

"How much longer is this going to take?" I ask getting frustrated

"Not much longer " she said very politely

My hair in a up doo with little chains intertwined in my hair. It looked so pretty.

Now it's time for the dress.

"Uh.. girls a little help here" the dress is really heavy and I need help getting into it.

After about 10 minutes of pulling,tugging, fluffing and lifting I was in. I stepped in front of my mirror.

"Wow" I whispers to myself

I felt a drop of water land on my hand and I quickly realized I was crying, but not out of sadness but put of happiness. I took a tissue and whipped my eyes making sure no harm was done to my makeup.

Cameron's POV
----

Nash had talked to me and now I'm not so crazy anymore. I wore a black tux and a light blue tie. My hair was the same, stuck up in a quiff.

It's 3:30 so the guys and I got into the limo parked out front and headed to the beach that the ceremony is being held.

.
.
.
.
.
The chairs where filled with her and my family and friends. I took my place under the arbor, it was white with light blue followers a over it.

The bridesmaids took there places indicating Sophia will be here soon. My stomach erupted with butterfly's. The music started and my eyes adjusted to Sophia walking gracefully down the sandy aisle. She looked beautiful, I new she was beautiful but right now in this moment she looks like a princess.

My eyes watered a little at the sight of my stunning bride. The smile on my face grew bigger and bigger as she got closer. Finally our hands interlocked and the preacher began to talk.

" We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony."he went on and on but all I could think about was her

" cameron, do you take sophia to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" the words flowed out if me with not one single hesitation

"Sophia, do you take cameron to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

Sophia's POV
----

A million thoughts raced through my head, before I could process any of them I spoke.

"I do"

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Without hesitation I was pulled into a kiss. It was so different then all the other kisses we shared. This one was filled with commitment, loyalty, and love.

The guest cheered and we pulled apart to see everyone on there feet and clapping.

Now it's time for the reception!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Be gather around while the bride and groom have there first dance" the DJ announced

Little things by one direction started to play.
(A/N If you play that song while reading it helps with effect)

He took my hands in his and pulled my into his chest leaving no space between us. I rested my head onto his shoulder.

"You look beautiful" he said

"Thanks" I smiled

Cameron's POV
----

" I have to tell you something"

"Okay" I hummed

"Well like... well.. okay" I took a deep breath

"Sophia, Since the moment I saw you in that parking lot I knew I loved you and that I will always be here for you and I know that everyone says that but I know that now I will never be able to live without you and I think that's the only thing I've been sure of in my entire life. I might not know everything but I know what love is and I love you more then anyone has ever loved. Till your heart stops beating and even after that I will love you. So what ever I am, I am yours"

Epilogue: hayes and Taylor got married at 27 and had a baby girl.

Shawn met one of Cameron's cousins at the wedding and they dated for 6 years before getting married.

As for Sophia and cameron, they went on a honeymoon to Arabia. 9 months after had there first child Bella. they lived blissfully with there two children Bella and Noah. They went on tons of trips all around the world until retiring in Florida. At the age of 90 Sophia peacefully passed away in her sleep. Cameron died 3 months after her. His last words where "we will be together again my love"