Truth or dare (part2)

When everyone got to my house we decided to play truth or dare.

"Um... Sophia truth or dare" Matt asked me

"Oh.. Dare"

"I dare you to kiss shawn" he said with a smirk

Oh shit. I can't believe this the one person I'm not talking to I have to kiss.

"Bu-" I was cut off by cameron

"Come one you have to do it, you choose dare" he said

I knew cam just wanted to see how I would reacted, but I played along

"Fine"

I leaned in and our lips crashed together. are lips movies in perfect sync . until I was being pulled apart by Matt.

"Ok don't suck each other's face of" He laughed. I looked at shawn who was just paralyzed and then looked at cameron he was staring at shawn. he looked jelouse but why would he be jelouse of shawn.

"Ok now it's your turn Sophia to ask someone" Nash said

"Oh ok, Taylor truth are dare" I smirked

"Dare" she spat back at me

"Seven minutes in heaven with hayes" I shot back at her

She looked stunned like a dear in headlights. I looked at hayes who was smirking like a devil.

"FINE!" She yelled

Hayes and her walk into the guest room and locked the door.
We all laughed. but continued the game

Nash ask me cameron "truth or dare"

"Truth" cam said

"Ugg... Fine!" He thought for a second and then began to smile very big.

"Cam do you like Sophia" he said with a grin up to his ears

"Yeah she is a good friend" he said

"I mean do you like he like her" he said doing that childish finger motion with his fingers. O-

All of us chuckled a bit then turned our attention back to cam.

"Um... I mean..." He paused

"Yes" he turned to me and planted a big fat kiss on my lips, I could shawn in the corner of my eye, he looked like he was about to cry. our kiss ended and cameron intertwined our fingers together for the rest of the game. Taylor and hayes finally came out and hayes had a giant grin on his face.

Taylor saw and slapped his arm.

The next day
--------------------

I woke up in Cameron's arms. I felt so protected and safe when I'm with him.

"Good morning" he said in a sexy morning voice

"Morning" I turned to face him then planted a kiss on his lips, it was small but passionate, he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

Everyone els woke up and left it was just me and cameron now.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" he asked

"Sure!"

I got into my beaded top and black bottoms.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" I asked

"Yeah it's in my car"

We got to his car and he pulled out a pair of blue and black board shorts. he started to unbutton his pants, I didn't look away.

"Um soph do you mind" he said with a smile

"Oh yeah sorry" I felt my checks get hot

When he was done we drove to the beach.

Skip car ride
.........................

The water was so clear today. me and cameron spent the whole time in the water until I was getting a little water logged. we decided to go back to my house.

Skip car ride
..........................

When we got home I was sticky and smelly from the water so I told cameron I was going to take a shower. I left him on my bed. about five minutes I heard the door open.

"Um cam what are you doing"

"Oh I thought to save water I would join you in the shower" he said I could not see him but I'm sure he was smiling.

"Um ok"
He started undressing him self and jump in the shower. I was a bit self conchuse at first so I tried to cover my body with my hands. but he quickly pulled them away. he pressed me up to the wall and started kissing my neck, I let out a small moan.

"Hey do you have any shaving cream" he ask

"Um yeah, why you want to shave your legs" I teased

"Ha-ha" he said

"No I want to do something to you" he smirked

I handed him the shaving cream and he started to trace my body with it and mad a shaving cream bikini, but I washed away soon after.

"Hahah now let me do something to you" I said
His eyes widened

"Not that you creep" I slapped his arm

I kissed his neck he let out a moan and I kissed him all the way down to his belly button then went back up because I did not want to go to far down if you know what I mean.

He started to put shampoo in my hair and washed it for me the. He rinsed it out and I did the same to him. after the shower we laid in the bed I found myself drifting to sleep and I could see cameron was to, then I fell into a deep deep sleep.

.......................................

Sorry I took so long to update I have been really busy being lazy lol but really hope you like the story so far!😄😱😆😋