The conflicted

I could already tell this week was turning out good, especially after last weeks pregnancy scare.

"Hey" Someone said behind me, I did not recognize the voice. when I turned around I quickly remembered.

"Oh hey Taylor...ceniff right"

"Yeah, so I am throwing a party this weekend, you should come" he asked

"Yeah sure, will cam be there"

"Of coarse" he said

"Ok see ya then" I said back

(Skip to Weekend)

Me and Tay (my best friend is now Tay so you don't get confused)
Got ready together. when we pulled up the the party it looked like a ordinary teenage party, people making out, drinking, smoking and dancing.

Me tay walk in I spotted Nash, matt, Taylor, cam, hayes and SHAWN. I have not really spoken to him since we kissed.
I walked over, cameron greeted me with a kiss and put his arm around my waist to pull me close to him.

"Hey" I said to everyone

"Wanna dance" cameron asked

"Sure!" I replied

We ran to the dance floor and started dancing our butts off. I almost died laughing because Nash started Twerking.

"So what are we going to do tonight" cam asked

I Replied with a simple word
"DRINK!"

And so we did, a lot.

The next morning I woke up with a massive hangover and absolutely no memory of what happened last night. I was surprised to wake up in a room I did not recognize. I looked over to my left and saw cameron, I then realized I was naked. Of coarse!

"Good morning sexy" he said in a raspy morning voice

"Morning... what happened last night" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Well we got really drunk, you more then me... and you started making out with me so I just went with it and me kinda had sex"

"WHAT! You should have known I was wasted" I started to laugh at myself, think I was still drunk.

"Well sorry" he said with a slight giggle

"You basically raped me" I laughed, I don't know why this was so funny but it was

"Well what are you going to do about it" he said in a suductive tone, as he leaned in to me

I kissed him passionately, then all the memories started to flow back.
The kissing, the hot sex.

(The Nextel day)

"So do you want to go out this weekend?" cam asked he seemed nervous

"I would love to!"

"Were do you want to go" I asked

"It's a surprise" he said

(The day if the date)

Cam came to pick me up and we drove for about 20 mins the finally park somewhere. it looked like a beach.

"Ah where are we?" I asked

"Follow me" he said

We walked for about 5 mins the he brought me to a cave entrance it was kinda small but also big. I climbed inside and my jaw dropped. there where candles and a blanket set up with pillows and food with soft music playing. it was absolutely amazing. I started tearing up.

"Don't cry" cam said while patting my back

I turned to him and said something I never thought I would say...

"I love you"

He froze for a second taking in what I just said.

"I love you to" he said back, he gently kissed.

We ate almost all the food. the he started to talk.

"So I want to asked you something" he said

"Shoot!"

He got down on one knee and said

"Sophia Tesararo would you please excepted this promise ring"

I stood there. did he just do that. no one had ever Given me a promise ring before. but I love him.

"Yes!" I said. he slipped the ring on my left hand the picked me up and twirled me around.

And everything was a a near perfect as it could get...

FOR NOW!

..............................................,.........

Cliff hanger. DUN DUN DUN...

😱😆😰😥😴😋😑😐😶