Good girl gone bad

I stormed out and pulled out my phone. I looked through my contacted list and only one name stood out. I knew I wanted to make cam jelouse so I hit call...

Conversation

"Hey can you come pick me up"

"Sure" he said

"Cool, bye"

End

When the persons finally got here I ran into the car.

"Hey... shawn" I said closing the door

"Hey, so where to"

"how about my house" I said

My parents are out of town this weekend.😏

After what happened something inside me snapped, I wanted one thing and one thing only. I wanted cameron to see what he was missing.

"Sooo do you want to watch a mo-"

I cut him off by kissing him passionately. I took off his shirt not waisting anytime...

Cameron's POV
-------

I drove to Sophia house to try to talk to her. When I got there the lights where on so I assumed she was home already. When I went to knock on the door
I saw her and shawn kissing.

I left. I felt I slight tear go down my check.

Sophia POV
------

The next morning. Shawn was sleeping next to me, we were both naked. today is the first day of my plane.

I hoped in the shower. Since my attitude has changed my not change my wardrobe too. I put on my leather skinny jeans and a tight v-neck shirt that showed my cleavage.

I slipped on some black hight tops then did my hair and makeup.

Shawn finally woke up.

"Zaaayyyyymmm" he said looking me up and down

"Thanks, let's go we are late"

"For what?" he said

"For school of coarse" I said

When we got to school shawn put his arm around my waist. me and him walked through the hallway like that. When they saw us together people where whispering and staring. but I didn't car because that was part of my plane. step one: everyone wants you.

When I passed my cameron his jaw dropped to the floor. So I planted a kiss on Shawn's lips. Then looked at cam and smirked.

Cameron's POV
------

And right then I knew she was gone. I had created a new person. Good girl gone bad was just what had happened, and I had no idea what she is going to do next...

...............................
A/N

Wow Sophia is a bad girl now what will she do next to make cameron jelouse.