Cold feet

It was Saturday morning, 1 week from the wedding.

I woke up to a knock on my door. So I slid out from Cameron's arms then lightly jogged to the door.

I was utterly shocked about who was standing in front of me.

"SHAWNY!" I yelled with excitement "what are you dining here?"

"To see you of coarse and," he paused for a second "and to go to the wedding"

He looked hurt saying that last part. just as cameron walked down.

"Babe who's at the," he stopped when he saw shawn

He walked to my right side and put an arm around my waist. He looked up to meet Shawn's eyes. shawn had a 'I get it look' on his face.

"Come in!" I said trying to lighten the mood

We ate breakfast and talked for a while.

"So where are you staying" I asked

"I was thinking about staying with Matt" he said giving me an ' wish me luck face'

The thing about Matt is he throws a lot of party's.

"Why don't you just stay here?" Cameron butted in before I could say anything.
But why would cameron want shawn to stay here?

"Is it okay with you guys?"

"Absolutely" me and cam both said.

"Then, I would love to"

"Good!, you can put you stuff in the guest room" I said clapping my hands together.

(That night)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

,

"But why would cameron want that?" Taylor asked through the phone.

I was sitting in bed while cameron took a shower.

"That what I said." The line went quiet "I'm starting to get a little nervousness about the wedding"

"Don't let him get to you soph, you love cameron."

"I know bu-" she cut me off

"No buts. Now get some rest we have a big morning tomorrow" then she hung up

She was right I do love cameron. and she was right again I should get some sleep because her and I are going to boot camp tomorrow morning.

Cameron came out from the bathroom then plopped on the bed beside me.

"He better not try anything with you" he said pulling me to his bare chest "that's my job" he chuckled

"Trust me shawn Mendes would not do anything if I was not okay with it" and that was true but there is always a

'if'

---------------------------------

A/N

So Shawn's back.

Will Sophia get cold feet?

Will shawn try and win her back?

What will cameron do next?

Thanks for all the support. I will try and update soon because school is over (screams like a girl who just got tickets to magcon) so I will be updating way more often.