Forgivnes is key

"Ok so what do you have to tell me?" Taylor questioned.

"Um..."

"Spit it out GIRL!" She yelled

"So last night me and um...me and Shawn had sex." I said quietly.

"WHAT! I thought you liked Cameron?!" She yelled.

"I did... I do, it's just I was really drunk and it just... happened."

"I can't believe it." She said laughing a bit.

"HEY! You and hayes had your time last night too." I said, now we where both on the floor laughing.

Me and Taylor had watched a movie and she fell asleep, so I called Cameron again. He answered this time.

(Phone call)

Sophia: Hey, how are you?

Cam: Really? You know how I am. How could you do th-

I interrupted him.

Sophia: Can we meet up today?

There was a pause.

Cam: I'll pick you up at three.

(End of call)

I woke up Taylor and told her I was going to meet up with Cameron and that she could could stay here and sleep. She just nodded and passed out again. I took and shower and straightened my hair. Then I put on my batman crop top, graffiti leggings, and my black vans. It was now 2:40 so I turned on the tv and started to watch a show. Before I knew it, it was 3:00 and I heard and knock on the door. I ran down stairs and opened it.

"Hey." I said smiling a bit.

"Hey. Let's go." he said

I walked to the car and even though he was mad, he still opened the door for me.

(Skip car ride)

We pulled up to his house and he parked the car. I walked in, I had never been I'm his house before. It was big and the living room was decorated perfectly with some pictures of Cameron when he was a baby, I laughed bit.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, you just where so cute when you were a baby." I smiled

"Oh, and I'm not cute now?" He smirked.

He stepped closer to me, put his hands around my waist and leaned in for a kiss. His lips crashed into mine, they moved in prefect sync. He laid back on the couch sand I started grinding my hips on him. He let out a small groan. He lifted my shirt above my head and unhooked my bra. I played with the hymn of his shirt until I pulled it off and tossed it in the corner of the room. Before I knew it, he was starting to push into me...

I grabbed my shirt and leggings of the ground and put them back on.

"Nice talking." He sad with a smirk.

I laughed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a small kiss, then pulled away.

"So does this mean where dating?" He asked.

"Do you want to date?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Well um. There is this thing guys do when they want to date a girl." I said teasing him.

"Really... Ok fine... Sophia will you please please go on a date with me?" He asked, putting his hands together.

I leaned into his ear and whispered.

"I'll think about it."

--------------------------------

Sorry for all the short chapters it's hard to type a lot on my phone but hope you guys like it so far and please go check out my friends new story "I think I'm going to like it here" she's really good:)